• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking For Help Whip Cancer Flyer

turtle15

Nov 26, 2008
I am looking for a HWC flyer to give to a potential host. Any help is appreciated! I saw the order form in the files, but I really just want something that shows the products.

lockhartkitchen

Aug 22, 2007
Monday they will be posting them on PC website. I just spoke with fundraiser coordinator at HO.

turtle15

Nov 26, 2008
Thanks so much!

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
That is what we have all been waiting for. They do such a great job, none of us has ever really had to reinvent the flier. So we will see, we will see!

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Well, I created one but the word doc is is too big to post here. I posted the .pdf so you could see it and if you would like one in word, I am very willing to send it via e-mail. I asked my guests about this last year and they said to make it simpler and more to the point so... They figure that if anyone is interested, they will contact me and will ask for more info later. Then I should put it all out there but not here. This is just to peak interest. And I agree. So I will use the ones from the March CN to use for details.

Attachments

• MY HWC 2010.pdf
    121.8 KB · Views: 671

tarachef1

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
Does anyone have a Help Whip Cancer order form they would be willing to share? I would like to use it to get orders ahead of time and submit the orders beginning of May and to use for fundraisers.

Thanks
tara

ChefParty4U

Feb 20, 2010
this is what my upline is sending around as an hwc order form

Attachments

• HWC_2010_Product_Order_Form.doc
    449.5 KB · Views: 513

TrishPCMommy

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2009
Can anyone convert the May HWC Guest Special so it's 2 on a page? PLEASE... TIA