• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inCase Anyone Is Interested, Here Is My 3-Month Flyer.for the

In summary, a consultant named Kathleen shared a 3-month flyer with a guest special for limited-edition pink products that support the American Cancer Society. She also created a flyer for the months of April and May and offered to create a Canadian version as well. The flyer was shared on a forum for consultants to use for their shows. Another consultant expressed their appreciation for sharing the flyer and mentioned using it in their guest packets or displaying it at their parties. Kathleen also shared her method of using the flyers by placing them in the clear back section of her lapboards and going over them with guests during her intro and before the party ends.
kam
Staff member
In case anyone is interested, here is my 3-month flyer.

For the guest special, I took the wording from last year...
"In May, purchase any of the limited-edition, Help Whip Cancer® pink products and a contribution will be made to the American Cancer Society®"
I assume they are considered limited edition this year, too.

Fill in consultant info at the bottom, backspace over Name, etc...

"Blurb" on the left can be edited/changed/deleted.

Attachments

• MarAprilMayMD2010_fillable.pdf
    876 KB · Views: 665
Re: Mar/April/MayI REALLY don't want to be a pain, and I am so so so appreciative of all that you do, Kathleen....

But is there any chance that we could get one that is just April/May?

My March is booked, and I'm trying to finish up April & May - I would LOVE something that didn't have March on it! :love: Or even one of those minicatty inserts that was just April/May. I'm wanting guests coming to my March shows to be thinking about booking April or May!

If you need to take a break though, I understand!

Re: Mar/April/MayHi Kathleen!!! I love the new flyer!!!
Do you think you could post it in a Word doc so I can change the prices!!
Thanks so much!

Re: Mar/April/May
ChefBeckyD said:
I REALLY don't want to be a pain, and I am so so so appreciative of all that you do, Kathleen....

My March is booked, and I'm trying to finish up April & May - I would LOVE something that didn't have March on it! :love: Or even one of those minicatty inserts that was just April/May. I'm wanting guests coming to my March shows to be thinking about booking April or May!

No problem...I already started on it. :) I should be done with it tomorrow and I'll post it later tomorrow night (after our cluster meeting - we are trying a bunch of the new recipes!!!! Yum-can't wait.)

kam said:
No problem...I already started on it. :) I should be done with it tomorrow and I'll post it later tomorrow night (after our cluster meeting - we are trying a bunch of the new recipes!!!! Yum-can't wait.)

YOU are awesome! Thanks so much!

Have fun with your taste-testing ~ when we did ours, there wasn't a bad recipe in the bunch. Definitely don't eat before you go. :D

Meigs said:
Hi Kathleen!!! I love the new flyer!!!
Do you think you could post it in a Word doc so I can change the prices!!
Thanks so much!

The file is too large to post as a word doc.

I usually create a Canadian version, too.

If you email me the Canadian May Host & Guest pdf's (and the Mother's Day trifle Bowl Special pdf), I would be more than happy to create & post.

I will pm you my email!!!

Re: Mar/April/MayYour sharing of your hard work on these is just another one of the aspects of PC that I LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thanks so much!

quiverfull7 said:
Your sharing of your hard work on these is just another one of the aspects of PC that I LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thanks so much!

I'm happy others can get use out of it too!

Re: Mar/April/MayThank you so much for sharing this! I love it!

Re: Mar/April/MayThank you so much!! I am SOOO grateful that you share these fliers with us. Just LOVE THEM!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Re: Mar/April/MayThank you so much, I use your flyers all the time...you are a lifesaver!

ChefBeckyD said:
I REALLY don't want to be a pain, and I am so so so appreciative of all that you do, Kathleen....

I finished it!:) I posted it here:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/apr-may-2-month-flyer-60183/#post722850

Re: Mar/April/MayThis is Awesome...will you use this for all your shows in Feb-May? Do you put them in the guest packets, or just display them at your party?
Thank you for the work I know you put in to do this and for sharing with us.

Re: Mar/April/MayThanks so much, this is perfect for my show tomorrow.

I put them in the clear back section of my lapboards and go over them with the guests as part of my intro and mention again before checkout

Re: Mar/April/MayThanks Kathleen,
you're the best. these are the only ones i ever use! kuddossssssss
Have a great day!
Laurie

Re: Mar/April/MayThank you, Thank you, Thank you for doing this. I have had several consultants ask me where I get this and I tell them there is an awesome lady on the forum that I am a member of that does them.

Re: Mar/April/MayThank you Kathleen, I have no computer skills and so appreciate this flyer
Eve

1. What is included in the 3-month flyer for "inCase Anyone Is Interested"?

The 3-month flyer typically includes a variety of products from our current catalog, as well as any special promotions or discounts that may be available for that specific time period.

2. How do I access the 3-month flyer?

You can access the 3-month flyer through your Pampered Chef consultant, either through a physical copy or a digital version. You can also find it on our website under the "Current Promotions" section.

3. Can I customize the products in the 3-month flyer?

Unfortunately, the products in the 3-month flyer are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can always reach out to your consultant for any specific product requests or recommendations.

4. Are there any discounts or special deals for purchasing from the 3-month flyer?

Yes, the 3-month flyer often includes exclusive discounts and promotions for the featured products. Be sure to check the flyer for any special deals or contact your consultant for more information.

5. How long is the 3-month flyer valid for?

The 3-month flyer is valid for, you guessed it, 3 months! The specific dates will be listed on the flyer, so be sure to take note of when the promotions and discounts will end.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies