• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SA Heart Special: Earn Commissions and Fundraise with Orlando and Kelly

In summary, the SA Heart Guest Special is still available in January, and you can earn commission on it.
kbuck
Quick question. . .do we still earn commission on the SA Heart Guest Special in January? Reason being, I was thinking about doing a "fundraiser" with just the SA Heart (PC would still donate part of the sale, wouldn't they?). Good way to introduce ourselves as PC consultants and also make sure we have a show submitted before the 9th.

Thoughts?

Orlando and Kelly

We sure do - it's a product we're selling even though it's only available in January!

kbuck said:
Quick question. . .do we still earn commission on the SA Heart Guest Special in January? Reason being, I was thinking about doing a "fundraiser" with just the SA Heart (PC would still donate part of the sale, wouldn't they?). Good way to introduce ourselves as PC consultants and also make sure we have a show submitted before the 9th.

Thoughts?

Orlando and Kelly

I don't think that you can just sell them as a fundraiser, since it is a "Guest Special" in January.

Also, doesn't it say that you can purchase it "with" your show order? I am taking that to mean that you cannot order it by itself. Did anyone else get that impression?

It says right on the January flyer:
The Simple Additions® Heart Dish is available for $10 through January Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers. You may purchase the heart dish online and through individual orders for $14 (#GN96).
So you could have an entire show made up of just the heart bowls. And they can be ordered on fundraisers.

chefann said:
The Simple Additions® Heart Dish is available for $10 through January Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers. You may purchase the heart dish online and through individual orders for $14 (#GN96).
So you could have an entire show made up of just the heart bowls. And they can be ordered on fundraisers.

That's good to know! Thanks Ann!

chefann said:

Thank you very much for your help! I'm not afraid of door-to-door sales and thought this would be a great way to introduce the fact the my wife and I are PC Consultants (well, it's in her name) while playing up the fact that PC directs part of the sale from the SA Heart Dish to local charities. I would leave a catty with each Heart sale and also shoot for a booking.

We have all sorts of people come through our neighborhood selling everything from candles to apples for all sorts of organizations. Just thought this would be a way to make sure I have a show close before the 9th while promoting the good-heartedness of PC, too. :angel:

Orlando

Dunce Cap is On!I am such a dunce!:balloon: Here I am asking all sorts of questions about the SA Heart dish and talking about it supporting local food banks, etc, and well, I realize I meant to be talking about the Round-Up Trivet. I am SOOOO sorry. I knew what I wanted to talk about, but saw the Jan. Special, got the two twisted up, and here I am.

While I do think it would be a neat idea to do something with the SA Heart, I was most definitely thinking about the Trivet. I could let everyone know that part of the proceeds go to support local food banks and "get a show" in the process.

Sorry if I confused anyone!

Thanks!

Orlando

What is the January Sa Heart Special?

The January Sa Heart Special is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of January. It features discounted prices on select heart-shaped kitchen tools and products.

What products are included in the January Sa Heart Special?

The January Sa Heart Special includes a variety of heart-shaped products, such as the Heart-Shaped Stoneware Mold, Heart-Shaped Baking Pan, and Heart-Shaped Cookie Cutters. These products are perfect for making Valentine's Day treats or adding a touch of love to everyday cooking.

How long will the January Sa Heart Special last?

The January Sa Heart Special will run for the entire month of January, starting on the first day and ending on the last day of the month. After that, the products will return to their regular prices.

Do I need to be a consultant to take advantage of the January Sa Heart Special?

No, anyone can take advantage of the January Sa Heart Special. You do not need to be a consultant or have a membership to purchase the discounted products. Simply visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

Can I combine the January Sa Heart Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the January Sa Heart Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use your Consultant Discount on these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedalaska