• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Earn the SA Heart Bowl with One More Show?

In summary, the "After Christmas Flyer" includes special deals and discounts on products perfect for post-holiday entertaining and cooking, such as seasonal items and popular kitchen tools. It is typically available in the days following Christmas and can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or a local consultant. Pampered Chef rewards and discounts can be used on these items, but some exclusions may apply. These items are only available for a limited time, so it is recommended to take advantage of the deals while they last. Orders can be placed online or through a local consultant.
schel
Ok, So I said I was done with shows mid month, but what the heck!! Might as well send this out right? What do I have to loose?
I need one more show this month to get the SA heart bowl. So here it is. I got the original from here and changed it up to reflect myself.
Any and all are welcome to this and good luck! I hope it helps someone out!
Schel

Ooops!!!I forgot to attach the file! Ooops!
:p
Schel

Attachments

• after christmas sale.doc
    39 KB · Views: 609
Great flyer Schel! Thanks for sharing. I am tinkering with the idea of doing that. Have to seriously think about it. I would hate to do it and not have enough sales to call it a show after just getting my second show in Friday night for December to get my SA Heart Dish.

Good luck! I sure hope you get many takers!

Thanks that was the push I needed to give it a try. We will see what happens I am not expecting many takers though. BUt definitely a great idea. The one I did after Thanksgiving got me $500 in sales. So what the heck December was very slow for me this year. But as of right now Jan. is going to be jumping.

Merry CHristmas everyone.

Good flyer, Schel. But, did you mean Free Shipping and $10 off?

I only ask because you have 20% off at $60, so that would mean 10% off at $100...

Sallie_M said:
Good flyer, Schel. But, did you mean Free Shipping and $10 off?

I only ask because you have 20% off at $60, so that would mean 10% off at $100...

Oh well, sent it out already... I'll just have to go with the flow if I get takers...
Schel

Thanks. I was also thinking of this. Your great. Thanks for sharing.

Related to How Can I Earn the SA Heart Bowl with One More Show?

1. What is included in the "After Christmas Flyer"?

The "After Christmas Flyer" typically includes special deals and discounts on products that are perfect for post-holiday entertaining and cooking. These may include seasonal items, as well as popular kitchen tools and accessories.

2. When will the "After Christmas Flyer" be available?

The "After Christmas Flyer" is typically available in the days following Christmas, and may vary depending on your location. You can check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for more information.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef rewards or discounts on "After Christmas Flyer" items?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef rewards or discounts on "After Christmas Flyer" items, as long as they are eligible for the specific promotion. Some exclusions may apply, so be sure to check the terms and conditions before making a purchase.

4. Are "After Christmas Flyer" items only available for a limited time?

Yes, the "After Christmas Flyer" items are typically only available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of the deals while they last. Once the flyer expires, these products may no longer be available at the discounted price.

5. Can I place an order for "After Christmas Flyer" items online?

Yes, you can place an order for "After Christmas Flyer" items online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout. Alternatively, you can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jackie's PC Kitchen
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ltkacz