• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering the SA Heart Dish: Tips and Tricks from a December Show Participant

In summary, there was confusion about how to order the SA Heart Dish, with some consultants believing they could order it in December and others realizing they had to wait until January. There were also discrepancies in earning the dish, with some consultants receiving it even though they did not technically earn it. It is important to follow the rules and requirements set by HO, as they may ask for items to be returned if they were not earned.
smithcooking
Can anyone tell me how to go about ordering the SA Heart Dish? I was one of the one's that didn't get 2 shows submitted for December. I took it kind of easy and should have not. I am doing what I thought you had to do in PPP and it is not working.

Thanks
Ashley Smith

You have to wait until January to order it. Then you can place a personal order under non-commissionable orders.

There was fine print that earning it with 2 shows was the only way to get it in advance. Consultants who did not earn it would have to wait to order it.

I have also read in the Policies and Procedures that we can order Guest Special the month before, unless you have to order $60.00 or so of product before you can get that special. Ashley Smith

Typically, that's how to get the guest special ahead of time. But not for the heart dish. The flyer for the December consultant special says (emphasis mine):
Simple Additions®: Qualified Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers must be from Shows held Dec. 1-31, and submitted no later than midnight CT on Jan. 5, 2008. The Simple Additions® Heart Dish will NOT be available as an early sample purchase in December. Dish will ship as earned.You can see the flyer at https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/cs_07dec.pdf

I don't quite understand the rules b/c I rec'd the dish this week and I only held 1 show in Dec, but submitted two from Nov in Dec. So it is 2 held in Nov submitted in Dec & 1 held in Dec & subbmitted in Dec. I was shocked when it arrived.

kaseydee said:
I don't quite understand the rules b/c I rec'd the dish this week and I only held 1 show in Dec, but submitted two from Nov in Dec. So it is 2 held in Nov submitted in Dec & 1 held in Dec & subbmitted in Dec. I was shocked when it arrived.

This happened to my director. She was sent something she technically didn't earn. HO asked her to submit the requirement or send the items back. Just be prepared if they do call. Even if it was their error, technically she didn't earn it and she did send the items back.

If I can get one person to call me back I should have my 2nd Dec show put in but I'm waiting. I assume w/holidays she is really busy or out of town.

I earned my dish and am still waiting to see when they are going to ship it.

finley1991 said:
This happened to my director. She was sent something she technically didn't earn. HO asked her to submit the requirement or send the items back. Just be prepared if they do call. Even if it was their error, technically she didn't earn it and she did send the items back.
One of my clustermates had this happen about a year and a half ago with the HWC mugs. They showed up on her porch when she hadn't earned them. Then HO caught the mistake and she had to send them back.

1. What is the "January Sa Heart Dish"?

The "January Sa Heart Dish" is a limited edition heart-shaped stoneware dish from Pampered Chef that is only available during the month of January. It is perfect for making casseroles, desserts, and other dishes for Valentine's Day or any other special occasion.

2. What are the dimensions of the "January Sa Heart Dish"?

The "January Sa Heart Dish" measures approximately 11 inches by 9 inches, with a depth of 2 inches. It can hold up to 2.5 quarts of food, making it ideal for serving a small family or a romantic dinner for two.

3. Is the "January Sa Heart Dish" microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "January Sa Heart Dish" is both microwave and dishwasher safe. It is made from high-quality stoneware that can withstand high temperatures and is designed for everyday use.

4. Can the "January Sa Heart Dish" be used in the oven?

Yes, the "January Sa Heart Dish" is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is perfect for baking, roasting, and reheating dishes. However, we do not recommend using it under the broiler or on the stovetop.

5. Is the "January Sa Heart Dish" covered by a warranty?

Yes, the "January Sa Heart Dish" is covered by our Pampered Chef guarantee. If your dish becomes damaged or defective within one year of purchase, we will replace it for free. However, this warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or damage caused by misuse or accidents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • JAE