• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your December Bookings with a Free Show - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, Darby is considering whether or not to offer her free show to her customers for the upcoming December bookings, and Robin recommends using a calendar or wish list to keep track of what shows are available.
mrssyvo
Hello all,

I am looking for a way to boost my December bookings, I am so close to The San Franscico trip I can smell the ocean breeze, and feel the wind on my face !!!! See attached for what I am considering. Should I list my available dates? Should I not offer the free show? How would you work it differently?

My problem is that my husband is having a "Guy's Show" the 28th, and we have sent invites to some of my customers that we know well, so I am limited to who will be getting this E-mail. I will also be calling on these that I send, but I want to peak their interest. My Novemebr is packed, but I do not want to wait to see if I get bookings from them for December- I would rather book my January from them.

Any opinions appreciated (be kind)

Attachments

• Are you looking for a way to do some.doc
    20 KB · Views: 465
It looks good to me:) I like the "you've been a good girl" part!
I would leave as is, unless there's certain dates that you really would rather do shows, then include them.
Good luck! I'm in need of Dec shows too!

I think it looks good also

Thanks, I need December bookings too! It's my second SS month, and I need that mandoline! lol

sounds great, i hope you get that trip. good luck!!!!!!!!

Thank you. I added 2 more catalog shows yesterday, and I have a big show this evening, so hopefully I will be closer still after today.

Sounds great.. thanks for sharing with us!!!

here is a flyer I have used during Xmas...print them front to back. If you cannot seem to open them "save taget as" onto your desktop anfd then open and save them to your file from there. ;)

Attachments

• wish list.doc
    133 KB · Views: 487
  • wish list back.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 343
Darby - this is so cute!! I love it. Thanks for sharing!!

December calendar and wish list formHere are a couple of things I've done...I did the calendar for November and it worked really well. The wish list is the order form I'll begin using tomorrow night...don't know now well it'll work yet.

Robin:)

Attachments

• 12 Days of December.doc
    275 KB · Views: 363
  • Wish List with Order Form.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 394
Darby how cute.

Robin those are great!

I think Im gonna glean from the 2 of you :D

What is the "Boost Your December Bookings with a Free Show" promotion?

The "Boost Your December Bookings with a Free Show" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef where hosts can earn a free cooking show by booking and holding a qualifying show in the month of December.

How can I qualify for the free show?

To qualify for the free show, you must book and hold a cooking show in December with at least $650 in sales and 4 unique orders. The show must also be submitted and closed by December 31st.

What are the benefits of hosting a show in December?

Hosting a show in December not only gives you the chance to earn a free show, but it is also a great time to gather friends and family for holiday celebrations. Plus, with the release of our limited-edition holiday products, your guests will have the opportunity to purchase exclusive items.

Can I combine this promotion with other host rewards?

Yes, you can combine the "Boost Your December Bookings" promotion with other host rewards. For example, if you host a show with $650 in sales, you will not only earn the free show, but you will also receive $65 in free products, half-price items, and more!

How can I promote this offer to potential hosts?

You can promote this offer by sharing it on social media, sending out personalized invitations to friends and family, or simply mentioning it to anyone who is interested in hosting a cooking show. You can also use our customizable invitation templates and graphics to spread the word.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • pngentil
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmeg