• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I Missing Something? Announcment on Cc?

In summary, the December and January Calendars have great incentives for hosting shows. The December Calendars have a $100 gift card drawing for those who submit their show by the 10th, and the January Calendars have bookings for the month of January.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Just got this email from my director- I don't see anything on there!!! Anyone???

Amy Neal wasn't kidding when she said we'd be grateful we were booking up our December and January Calendars!

*December shows submitted by the 10th will enter you into the First In 10 $100 gift card drawing! (see attached for more details).

* December shows will yield super commish checks that will finance holiday shopping, holiday pampering, bills, fun, food....you decide...cooking shows = cash in your wallet!

*December shows bring January bookings!!!

*January shows bring.....

Check out Consultants Corner to see the big announcement in the Programs and Promotions section...

I just went and looked too and dont see anything either:confused:

ok, I will go check out your link :) Glad you found it :)

Cute catalog tote! It's quilted like the Help Whip Cancer bag from last May - which I love and carry as my purse anyway, so this would be great to earn. But I just moved and don't know anyone. I need to get out there and make some contacts!

I hope I can hit some of the triple point days.. Last year I missed each one by 1 day.. already have 7 shows for Jan booked... looking to rock in 2010!! :)

This is my first January and so far I have 3 shows on the books. Trying to fill those now.
but is it normally only such a short period for the points?

colegrovet said:
I hope I can hit some of the triple point days.. Last year I missed each one by 1 day.. already have 7 shows for Jan booked... looking to rock in 2010!! :)

Looks like we know what the triple points days are....it's for shows submitted the 5th-10th.

kdangel518 said:
Just got this email from my director- I don't see anything on there!!! Anyone???

Amy Neal wasn't kidding when she said we'd be grateful we were booking up our December and January Calendars!

*December shows submitted by the 10th will enter you into the First In 10 $100 gift card drawing! (see attached for more details).

* December shows will yield super commish checks that will finance holiday shopping, holiday pampering, bills, fun, food....you decide...cooking shows = cash in your wallet!

Check out Consultants Corner to see the big announcement in the Programs and Promotions section...

Sooo, I'm interested in the part I've bolded, but don't see any other info about that - was there something attached to your email that you could post?

Where is the info on the gift card drawing?

kdangel518 said:

Yay! I already have 2 shows booked during those 5 days...now I need to schedule 3 more!

I have shows booked on Jan. 9 and 10. How much will it take to get my hosts to close on the night of their show? I'm already offering them a $30 product for the date of their show if they host before the 15th. I may have to give it to them for free so I can get my triple points. I'm a points whore - I'll do anything for them! Now that I know the details of the Jan. promo, I'm not offering any more incentives to host before the 15th. I will still offer a $29.99 DCB for Jan. hosts b/c usually we get double points in Jan. or Feb. I'm shooting for level 3 next year.

Cannot wait for the Jan. 4 announcements!!!

And I want the details on this Dec. 1-10 thing. I'm always up for winning something.

Becca_in_MD said:
I have shows booked on Jan. 9 and 10. How much will it take to get my hosts to close on the night of their show? I'm already offering them a $30 product for the date of their show if they host before the 15th. I may have to give it to them for free so I can get my triple points. I'm a points whore - I'll do anything for them! Now that I know the details of the Jan. promo, I'm not offering any more incentives to host before the 15th. I will still offer a $29.99 DCB for Jan. hosts b/c usually we get double points in Jan. or Feb. I'm shooting for level 3 next year.

Cannot wait for the Jan. 4 announcements!!!

And I want the details on this Dec. 1-10 thing. I'm always up for winning something.

I'm thinking the same way. I have shows the 7th and 9th, and I'm wondering what incentive I should offer to have them close the night of their shows!

How are you offering the $29.99 DCB in January? Can you give more details?

You can do a free cookbook or just find out what is on their wish list and decide how much it's worth it to you to get that show submitted by the 10th and give that to them for free, add a half-price option (though with the extra free product in Jan. this may not be as appealing), ANYTHING to get the show in by the 10th. The only reason I'm earning Disney is b/c of hitting some triple point days and getting double points on one recruit. I had some terrible months this year, incl. this past Jan. and Feb. I want a great start to the year.

I got the $29.99 DCB idea from my Director. She needed more Dec. shows so offered it for then and immediately booked 2 more Dec. shows. It certainly catches their attention when you announce that at a show. When you do the math, if your host is hitting 25% discount, that brings it down to $51.75. If your commission is 27% (incl. override), that brings it down to $37.78, less the $29.99, it's really costing you $7.79. Of course, with a higher host discount and commission level, you're out of pocket even less.

At my show on Sun., one of the people who wanted to host already had the DCB so I offered her the product for date of your show and got her for Jan. 10.

Hmm, maybe Feb. will be double points month like it was years past. I didn't like it when they made Jan. double points month the past year or two.

I never saw anything on the December thing ... is this something your director might be offering?I have a show that's closing Friday that the host is opting to turn in as a December show. Also a show that's closing Saturday the 5th and will be turned in that Monday.

Ok, Kara and I are in the same overall cluster. I believe the December thing is something our directors are doing.

Oh kara...Starting trouble?? ;-) (Kara recruited me and is my BFF so I can def poke fun)

Ok- thinking "out loud" here....What about offering a Product of their choice- valued up to $70 (cost of a DCB)- and they can get it for maybe "$20.10" for year 2010. Or maybe offer the product for $10 if they hold a show between Jan 2nd and the 10th (closing by the 10th)- ...and then maybe offer something similar for shows between January 10-31st? - Perhaps less valued product- like maybe $50 product instead of $70, or offer still offer the $70 product, but it would be for $20.10. Of course- minimum $500 show...or at the VERY least- a $400 show. I'm tired- so putting it all together nicely isn't working so well in my brain, but that's the first idea coming to my head. :confused: Maybe??

I have one scheduled the 9th & the 23rd right now. Looks like I need to work those phones next week to get some more on there. I don't really want to Dots-on-the-Go catalog tote since I got the one from NC but then this one has more pockets! :) I love the rolling tote! I am on a cane and anything that will roll is super helpful for me!

wow I love the thought of triple points but since I am new I have fears, I have only missed one goal I have set for myself so far. Unfortunately I only have 1 show booked for Jan but I still have 4 more shows this year so I am hoping t get some bookings. Also I am thinking of doing an email blast with a Jan booking special. With extra free now I have to reword to include closing by the 10th.

What is the "Am I Missing Something?" Announcement on CC?

The "Am I Missing Something?" announcement on CC is a new feature that allows consultants to easily check if they have missed any important updates or announcements on the CC website.

How do I access the "Am I Missing Something?" Announcement on CC?

To access the "Am I Missing Something?" announcement on CC, simply log in to your CC account and click on the "Announcements" tab at the top of the page. From there, you will see a link to the "Am I Missing Something?" feature.

What can I expect to see in the "Am I Missing Something?" Announcement on CC?

In the "Am I Missing Something?" announcement on CC, you can expect to see any new or important updates, announcements, or promotions from Pampered Chef. This can include information on new products, upcoming events, and any changes to policies or procedures.

How often is the "Am I Missing Something?" Announcement on CC updated?

The "Am I Missing Something?" announcement on CC is updated daily. This ensures that consultants have access to the most recent and relevant information from Pampered Chef.

Is the "Am I Missing Something?" Announcement on CC available in other languages?

Yes, the "Am I Missing Something?" announcement on CC is available in multiple languages. To change the language, simply click on the "Language" drop-down menu at the top of the page and select your preferred language.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
MissChef