• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Round Up From the Heart Trivet for Fall Supplies | Tips & Tricks

In summary, Kris, to order the Round up From the Heart trivet and free receipts, you need to do a product update from PP and enter Item # ES48 in the "ADD" box. You can also enter 40 free write-in receipts or 40 free itemized recipes.
ihavethetools
I'm getting ready to place my supply order for the fall and don't want to hit send because I think I heard somewhere that you have to order the Round up From the Heart trivet on your first Fall supply order.

I see nowhere to order it though. How do I go about doing that?

(I would call my director but I know she's working so I won't reach her).

Thanks!
Kris

It's a write-in, but if you search in your list of things you can order on PP, it should show up and you can order it that way!

ihavethetools said:
I'm getting ready to place my supply order for the fall and don't want to hit send because I think I heard somewhere that you have to order the Round up From the Heart trivet on your first Fall supply order.

I see nowhere to order it though. How do I go about doing that?

(I would call my director but I know she's working so I won't reach her).

Thanks!
Kris

heart trivet number is ES48 :)
Colleen

Thanks! I'm at work and didn't have access to the paperwork it was on!

Hey, don't forget to order your 40 free receipts!! I think I read that has to be on your first supply order too!!

Okay, I've updated my program but I don't have ES48....maybe I'll try updating again.

I need to learn to type too. I put Hlep! Or get new glasses! LOL

OH, do ya know what the number is for those 40 sales receipts?????

(Just full of questions today eh!)

Kris

Would you like the itimized or the write in?

I found the trivit the other day by clicking on the magnifying glass and just looking around. I scrolled down until I saw something that was $0.

Here it is40 free write-ins ER76 (these are my favorite)

40 free itemized ES22

Ahhh I don't have any of those numbers and even when I scroll down I don't see them under $0.00.

Okay, gonna break down and call tech support.

Kris

Kris before you do,Did you load the new CD into PP? Then you have to do a product update from PP. I have it on my list as well so the update put it there.

Directions to add productHere are directions from my "Great-Grandmother Director" in TPC. These take you through step by step on how to add the trivet and free receipts to PP so you can order them. Hope this helps!

Yahoo Loop said:
There are 2 things you will want to be sure to add to your next paperwork order...

First - Everyone is entitled to 40 FREE receipts. You can select 40 free write-in receipts (Item #ER76) or 40 free itemized recipes (Item #ES22). If you aren't sure which to select, ask your Director. I use the write-in receipts.

Second - Everyone is entitled to a FREE Round-Up from the Heart Trivet. You need to enter Item #ES48.

Some of these item #'s are NOT in Pampered Partner, which means you will need to add them manually. Here's how...

In Pampered Partner, go to "Update", then "Product Information". Hit "ADD" and then enter the information at the bottom.

For example... Item #ER76, 40 free write-in receipts, $0, category - paperwork.

Then be sure to hit the "UPDATE" button. If you do not do this step, it will not save the information.

Now you can enter that item # in your order.

There is one other paperwork item that I want to make you aware of. Every consultant is eligible to purchase up to 10 Celebrate cookbooks while supplies last. These books are being discontinued at the end of the month and are normally $14.75. But, Pampered Chef is making them available to us for $5 each! These will make GREAT gifts that you can give to hosts who book a date you're trying to fill or customers who purchase $100 or more. This item # is already in the system - it's #ES33.

1. What is "Hlep! I Should Know This"?

"Hlep! I Should Know This" is a popular cooking and kitchen tips blog created by Pampered Chef. It features helpful articles, recipes, and videos to assist home cooks in improving their skills and knowledge in the kitchen.

2. How often is the blog updated?

The blog is updated weekly with new content. Make sure to check back regularly for the latest tips and recipes!

3. Can I submit my own cooking tips or recipes to be featured on the blog?

Yes, we love hearing from our readers and welcome submissions for cooking tips and recipes. Please send your submissions to [email address] with the subject line "Hlep! I Should Know This Submission". We will review and consider all submissions for future posts.

4. Are the recipes on the blog exclusive to Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes on the blog are not exclusive to Pampered Chef products. While we do feature our own products in some recipes, you can easily substitute with similar products from other brands.

5. Is there a way to search for specific topics or recipes on the blog?

Yes, you can use the search bar located at the top of the blog page to search for specific topics or recipes. You can also browse through the categories listed on the sidebar to find relevant content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bgupton
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies