• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow, Received a Round up Heart Trivet Pin!

In summary, a Round Up Heart Trivet Pin is a decorative and functional pin made by Pampered Chef. It can be used as a trivet to protect countertops and tables from hot cookware, and it has a unique round-up feature that allows it to be used with different dish shapes. To use the pin, simply place it on a flat surface and put your hot dish on top of it. It is heat-resistant, making it safe to use with hot cookware, and can also be used as a decoration in the kitchen. The pin is easy to clean and stain-resistant, making it a convenient kitchen tool.
ChefCKHall
Happy Holidays card from Marla with a Round Up from the Heart Trivet Pin....sooooo cute!

Recipe on card is for Creme De Menthe Cheesecake.....sounds like I need to make this!

Cool! :)

Post a photo! ;)

Sheila said:
Cool! :)

Post a photo! ;)

I have looked around but can't find out how...how do you post a photo here?

You can either do an attachment to a post (the little icon that looks like a paper clip) or you can upload it to a photo server like photobucket or Facebook and share the link with the IMG code before and after the photo's web location.

Thanks Sheila! Here it is!

Attachments

• rounduppin.jpg
    rounduppin.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 427
Awe, it's cute!!! :)

Beautiful!! now I want one..... please....

Oh my gosh that's beautiful. Sounds like it was sent to directors only - :( I want one!

It's this year's director gift. The last 3 years the gift has been a miniature of the round up trivet in a pin form and a donation made by PC in our behalf.

Oh cool! I didn't know I'd get one too. I can't read the writing on my iPhone, it's too small. I just figured it was for RUFTH sales! ;)

I seriously love those little pins. This is my second year receiving them. Too stinkin' cute!

1. What is a Round Up Heart Trivet Pin?

A Round Up Heart Trivet Pin is a decorative pin made by Pampered Chef that can be used as a trivet to protect countertops and tables from hot cookware. It is designed in the shape of a heart and has a unique round-up feature that allows it to be used on round, square, or rectangular dishes.

2. How do I use the Round Up Heart Trivet Pin?

To use the Round Up Heart Trivet Pin, simply place it on a flat surface and put your hot dish on top of it. The pin's round-up feature will automatically adjust to the size and shape of your dish, providing a stable and safe surface for your cookware.

3. Is the Round Up Heart Trivet Pin heat-resistant?

Yes, the Round Up Heart Trivet Pin is made from durable and heat-resistant materials that can withstand high temperatures. It is safe to use with hot cookware and will protect your countertops and tables from any heat damage.

4. Can I use the Round Up Heart Trivet Pin as a decoration?

Yes, the Round Up Heart Trivet Pin can also be used as a decorative piece in your kitchen. It has a beautiful design that can add a touch of charm to any countertop or table. You can also display it on a kitchen hook or hang it on the wall when not in use.

5. Is the Round Up Heart Trivet Pin easy to clean?

Yes, the Round Up Heart Trivet Pin is very easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, or you can simply wash it with warm soapy water and dry it with a soft cloth. It is also stain-resistant, so you don't have to worry about any food stains or discoloration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Poll
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • keril
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items