• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your New Round Up Trivet Today | Exclusive Offer from HO

In summary, to qualify for the exclusive offer on the New Round Up Trivet, you must be a registered member of the HO program and can sign up for free on the website. The New Round Up Trivet is available for a limited time at a discounted price of $19.99 for HO members and can be purchased up to three per household. It is made with high-quality silicone material and has a unique round shape with raised edges for mess prevention. You can place an order by logging into your HO account, calling the customer service hotline, or attending a Pampered Chef party.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Did HO say how we could buy the new round up trivet if we didn't earn it? It's not on the sample order, it's not on the personal order section or on the supplies section. I would hate to wait until September 1st to order it!

I don't recall seeing anything.

KX09 on a supply order in P3. Round-Up from the Heart Trivet 2011. I did not find it until late last night after opening P3 and getting download. Neither were the sample packages either.

pampered1224 said:
KX09 on a supply order in P3. Round-Up from the Heart Trivet 2011. I did not find it until late last night after opening P3 and getting download. Neither were the sample packages either.

Sweet!! It didn't find it earlier after I updated but it's there now along with the cookbook KX10!

Great I missed that one! Thanks!

wadesgirl said:
Sweet!! It didn't find it earlier after I updated but it's there now along with the cookbook KX10!

and what cookbook would that be?

The Cookbook for a Cause, Volume 2 with recipes from TLC TV stars, it sells for $3

Also, if you have not seen the trivet in person, the picture from conference makes it look much bigger than it is. It is still very adorable and many people I have shown it too, do see an angel in it! Of course they all she has a funny looking head but hey, an angel at my table, I'll take it!

Related to Get Your New Round Up Trivet Today | Exclusive Offer from HO

1. How do I qualify for the exclusive offer?

To qualify for the exclusive offer on the New Round Up Trivet, you must be a registered member of the HO program. If you are not already a member, you can sign up for free on our website.

2. What is the price of the New Round Up Trivet?

The New Round Up Trivet is available for a limited time at a discounted price of $19.99 for HO members. This offer is only available while supplies last.

3. Can I purchase more than one New Round Up Trivet?

Yes, you can purchase up to three New Round Up Trivets per household. This allows you to have one for yourself and give some as gifts to friends and family.

4. What makes the New Round Up Trivet different from other trivets?

The New Round Up Trivet is made with high-quality silicone material that is heat-resistant up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. It also has a unique round shape with raised edges to prevent spills and messes on your countertop.

5. How can I place an order for the New Round Up Trivet?

You can place your order for the New Round Up Trivet by logging into your HO account and adding it to your cart. You can also call our customer service hotline or attend one of our Pampered Chef parties to place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bgupton
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
NooraK