• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering the Round-Up From the Heart Trivet...

In summary, the Round-Up From the Heart Trivet is a silicone kitchen accessory designed by Pampered Chef to support Feeding America, a non-profit organization dedicated to ending hunger in the United States. It has a heart-shaped design and can be used to protect countertops and tables from hot dishes. For every trivet sold, Pampered Chef donates $1 to Feeding America. The trivet can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website, and is priced at $15. It is oven-safe, microwave-safe, and dishwasher-safe. $1 from every purchase is donated to Feeding America to help those in need of food assistance.
SummerG
Has anybody else not ordered the trivet yet on a supply order? I recall that we can get one for free on the first supply order we place. I don't remember if there was a cut-off date for this or not, anybody know?

Thanks!

I don't think there was a cutoff. Try it!

I also have not ordered the trivet yet on my supply order. I believe the deadline to receive it for free was June 30th. However, I'm not entirely sure and would also appreciate confirmation from others.

1. What is the Round-Up From the Heart Trivet and how does it work?

The Round-Up From the Heart Trivet is a kitchen accessory designed by Pampered Chef to support Feeding America, a non-profit organization that aims to end hunger in the United States. It is a silicone trivet with a heart-shaped design that can be used to protect countertops and tables from hot dishes. For every trivet sold, Pampered Chef donates $1 to Feeding America.

2. How can I purchase the Round-Up From the Heart Trivet?

The Round-Up From the Heart Trivet can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. Simply add the trivet to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and earn the trivet for free as a host reward.

3. How much does the Round-Up From the Heart Trivet cost?

The Round-Up From the Heart Trivet is priced at $15. However, please note that the price may vary depending on your location and any applicable taxes or shipping fees.

4. Can I use the Round-Up From the Heart Trivet in the oven?

Yes, the Round-Up From the Heart Trivet is oven-safe up to 500°F. It can also be used in the microwave and dishwasher for easy cleaning.

5. How much of the purchase price of the Round-Up From the Heart Trivet is donated to Feeding America?

Pampered Chef donates $1 to Feeding America for every Round-Up From the Heart Trivet sold. This means that $1 from your purchase will go towards helping those in need of food assistance in the United States.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jen1409
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Leigh0725
  • Products and Tips
Replies