• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New RUFTH Trivet on P3 Supply Order - Need Info!

In summary, the New RUFTH Trivet is a versatile kitchen tool made of durable silicone that can be used as a trivet, hot pad, or pot holder. It has a unique design that allows it to fold and expand to fit different sizes and shapes. The P3 Supply Order is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that offers exclusive discounts on various kitchen supplies. To order the New RUFTH Trivet on the P3 Supply Order, consultants and their customers can log into their account on the Pampered Chef website and add it to their order. The availability of the trivet on the P3 Supply Order may vary, but it is typically available throughout the promotion. It is not available for purchase outside of the P3
Leigh0725
Does anyone know if item # FN70 on the supply order in P3 is the new RUFTH trivet (the circle shaped one) or is it the current heart shaped one? I had read that we can get the new one free with our first supply order for the fall, so do I need to wait till Sept 1st? I'd like to get my supply order in soon so that I can start planning for the fall.

Thanks!

I just opened a supply order on P3 with FN70 --for the new round one--and it accepted it. I think you can order it in August but the campaign begins in Sept.

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the specific item number FN70 on the supply order in P3. It would be best to contact your consultant or Pampered Chef customer service for clarification on which trivet is included in that item number and when it will be available for order.

What is the New RUFTH Trivet?

The New RUFTH Trivet is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used as a trivet, hot pad, or pot holder. It is made of durable silicone and has a unique design that allows it to fold and expand to fit a variety of sizes and shapes.

What is the P3 Supply Order?

The P3 Supply Order is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that offers exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of kitchen supplies. It is only available to consultants and their customers.

How do I order the New RUFTH Trivet on the P3 Supply Order?

To order the New RUFTH Trivet on the P3 Supply Order, simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the P3 Supply Order section. From there, you can add the trivet to your order and complete the checkout process.

What is the availability of the New RUFTH Trivet on the P3 Supply Order?

The availability of the New RUFTH Trivet on the P3 Supply Order may vary depending on current stock levels. However, it is typically available for purchase throughout the duration of the P3 Supply Order promotion. If the trivet is out of stock, it may become available again at a later date.

Can I purchase the New RUFTH Trivet outside of the P3 Supply Order?

No, the New RUFTH Trivet is only available for purchase through the P3 Supply Order promotion. However, if there is high demand for the trivet, it may become available for purchase outside of the P3 Supply Order at a later date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bgupton
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Chefweezie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chefweezie
  • emiscookin