• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solving FN70 Issue in pp: Have a Solution?

In summary, someone on another thread said it has to be dated August 1st.I tried it later and it worked. So try and update it and see if that works.It doesn't have to be dated Aug 1, you can use todays date since we can order supplies starting today.
photochef
ok, I can order all the new supplies after updating my product list, however, it will not recognize the FN70 in Pampered Partner so I can add the trivet on my supply order. Anyone having the problem? Have a solution?

I CANNOT wait to get my products. Anyone know when they are suppose to ship?

Nmnm, I'll answer my own question. :)

someone on another thread said it has to be dated August 1st.

I had this problem earlier today and when I opened up PP later it did an update-then I tried it again and it worked. So try and update it and see if that works.

It doesn't have to be dated Aug 1, you can use todays date since we can order supplies starting today. I actually placed my order about 30 minutes ago.

Thanks everyone. I did get it to work put in my order about an hour ago.

It's like Christmas in July! :eek:)

Can you still order the free trivet if you already got one at conference?

I'm having the same problem, what did you do to get it to work?

chefkristin said:
Can you still order the free trivet if you already got one at conference?
You can try, but they won't send you one. :)

hmmm...not working here either

chefann said:
You can try, but they won't send you one. :)

Well then I guess it doesn't matter that it's not working here, huh?

I seem to remember have to manually add it last time when using PP. Don't remember for sure though.

Did Anyone Figure This Out?Does it have to be manually inputted? I can't get it to show up either. I did the updates and it doesn't show up. I haven't switched to P3 by the way...still using Pampered Partner..

TIA!

I'm not having luck with FN70... maybe you do have to add it manually?

If you're using PP, you will have to add it manually. It's that way every year.

If you're using P3, it should be in the product update.

1. What is the FN70 issue in pp?

The FN70 issue in pp refers to a common problem that occurs in some Pampered Chef products during the cooking process. It is characterized by a loud popping or cracking noise coming from the product, which can be alarming for some users.

2. How does the FN70 issue affect cooking?

The FN70 issue does not affect the cooking process or the final result of the dish. It is simply a noise that can occur during cooking and does not impact the functionality or safety of the product.

3. Can the FN70 issue be fixed?

Yes, there are solutions to address the FN70 issue in pp. Our customer service team is happy to assist you in finding a solution that works for your specific product and situation.

4. What causes the FN70 issue?

The FN70 issue is typically caused by moisture or food particles getting trapped in the product's seams or crevices. This can create steam and pressure during the cooking process, resulting in the popping or cracking noise.

5. How can I prevent the FN70 issue from happening?

To prevent the FN70 issue, it is important to properly clean and maintain your Pampered Chef products. Make sure to thoroughly dry the product after each use and store it in a dry place. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • Leigh0725
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies