• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theConsultant News Says You Can Order the New Trivet by Using Fn70

The Consultant News says you can order the new Trivet by using FN70 but my program doesn't show it. I've done an update. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks.Enter it manually. Sometimes that is the only way it will work.Hey now that you mention the trivet....I ordered my free one and it wasn't it my supply order. If I got one a conference does that mean that was my free one?Yeah, I'm sure that they check to see if you aleady got yours at conference. It's only one free trivet per consultant per season.Did you guys see that message about submitting a Round-up pledge? Did you guys see
beepampered
The Consultant News says you can order the new Trivet by using FN70 but my program doesn't show it. I've done an update. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks.

Enter it manually. Sometimes that is the only way it will work.

Hey now that you mention the trivet....I ordered my free one and it wasn't it my supply order. If I got one a conference does that mean that was my free one?

Yeah, I'm sure that they check to see if you aleady got yours at conference. It's only one free trivet per consultant per season.

I entered it manually and it won't work. Guess I'll be calling HO tomorrow. Thanks anyway.

Did you guys see that message about submitting a Round-up pledge? Did you guys see where we are supposed to pledge? I looked at the the page at CC and only saw where we're supposed to send in if we reached our goals or not in Feb, but that's it.

I didn't see that. I am not sure what you are talking about...maybe I missed something.

Chef Kearns said:
Did you guys see that message about submitting a Round-up pledge? Did you guys see where we are supposed to pledge? I looked at the the page at CC and only saw where we're supposed to send in if we reached our goals or not in Feb, but that's it.
I don't remember seeing that. I will have to look.

Bee, maybe you have already done this but check the date of the supply order. I was trying to do the same thing w/ the free write-ins and it wouldn't work until I changed the date from AUGUST to Sept. :eek:

Unless I'm thinking about this wrong, the key to entering an item manually is to enter it as a new product first and then go to the supply area and order it.
I'm at work so can't recall the actual tab -- I'm still using the old PP -- but it will be in the area where you can enter income and expense catagories, etc.

So...do that, then it should show up when you go back to the supply screen.

I think PC could do a MUCH better job of informing consultants HOW to order the free items that don't appear on the order forms. Saying to enter it manually is just not enough info (mini-vent). I know I have missed ordering things cause I simply forgot to do it the right way while I was thinking of it.

good luck!

I love the new trivit! If you turn it on it's side it looks like a ladybug.
My dd is in ladybug class at preschool. I'm think about getting them for teachers gifts.

Trivet triviaWhen at conference, did anyone else find out the actual numbers on the donations from the Round-Up from the Heart Trivet?
It is something I did not know before and was actually quite pleased when I found out the actual numbers.

So, we all know that $1 purchases 100 pounds of food. So what does that translate into when planning meals?

The answer is 16 meals.

Therefore the trivet with it's built in $2 donation provides 32 meals to a family.

I had no clue what 100 pounds of food was let along 200 pounds. When the representative told me what that $1 or 100 pounds translated to in meals, it was a much more impressive number. So I will be using the number of meals provided by the trivet donation to sell them. It just makes more sense than pounds of food!

And FN70 appears in P3 in the Supply list as a freebie so...

Last edited:
$1 purchases 100 pounds of food? How does that work?

Bee, did you figure it out? I can't get mine to work either! I'm on the old pp

Nikki:

I added the product name and number manually and then ordered it. I haven't received my order so don't know if it worked until I actually receive the trivet.

I found the instructions on another post at chefsuccess but it was pretty easy. Don't know why it isn't in their automatically - especially since they posted the number in the newsletter.

1. How do I order the new trivet mentioned in the Consultant News?

To order the new trivet, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and search for "trivet" in the search bar. Click on the trivet you want and add it to your cart. At checkout, use the code "Fn70" to receive the special offer mentioned in the Consultant News.

2. Can I only order the new trivet through the website?

Yes, the new trivet can only be ordered through the Pampered Chef website. However, if you have difficulty ordering online, you can also call our customer service hotline and place your order over the phone.

3. Is there a limit to how many new trivets I can order with the special offer?

Yes, there is a limit of one trivet per customer with the special offer. However, you can still purchase additional trivets at the regular price.

4. What is the regular price of the new trivet?

The regular price of the new trivet may vary depending on any current promotions or sales. However, without any discounts or offers, the trivet typically retails for $20.

5. How long will the special offer for the new trivet be available?

The special offer for the new trivet using the code "Fn70" will be available for a limited time only. Please refer to the Consultant News or the Pampered Chef website for the exact expiration date of the offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• photochef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Leigh0725
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefEmie