• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Trivet Promotion: Earned and Confused - New Consultant's Dilemma

Just make sure to double check the product number when you place your order to make sure it's the right one.In summary, a consultant discusses earning a Trivet through submitting a show on time and ordering it through the supply order. Another consultant clarifies that the free trivet on the supply order is last year's version, while the one earned is the newest version. The consultant also asks if they can order more than one trivet and how to find the product number. It is clarified that only one free trivet can be ordered and the product number can be found by sorting the supply order by price. Other free items include Host Planning Guides and Consultant Agreements. The consultant plans to use the product number found in an old CN to order
bgupton
I'm a new consultant and held and submitted my first show (a small 200 catalog show) the first of the month. This should qualify me for the Trivet that was promoted for submitting by the 11th. Recently I did a supply order for a few things and noticed a Round Up Trivet that was $0. I put it on my order and it came. Now I'm confused whether this the one that I earned or not. Were we going to be earning the new one for the fall? The heart shaped one? This one I ordered was not heart shaped. Plus it is still showing up as available for not cost on supply order. Could someone please help me figure this out?

Thanks!

I did the same thing.. My upline told me that the trivets are in a series and the one for free on Supply is last years. You (and I!) earned the newest one. so YAY!

I think they are beautiful.

Wonderful!! How will we go about getting that or is it just sent automatically??
And can we order more than one of the Trivet's that is free on supply order???

Hey Brooke - Deanna is correct....the free trivet is this year's version...its oval shaped....the one you earned is next year's version, the final one in the collection, and its heart shaped!
~Abigail

What is the number for the trivet? I can't seem to find it!

bgupton said:
Wonderful!! How will we go about getting that or is it just sent automatically??
And can we order more than one of the Trivet's that is free on supply order???

You can only get one free trivet. The one you earned will ship to you automatically.

jesikaransom said:
What is the number for the trivet? I can't seem to find it!

I don't remember the number off the top of my head, but when you're placing a supply order in P3, click the magnifying glass to look up the product, then click the "Price" header to sort by price.

Other items you can get free is a package of Host Planning Guides once per month, and a set of Consultant Agreements once a month.

I found the number in an old CN. I just placed and order the other day. I hope it is still good next month.

jesikaransom said:
I found the number in an old CN. I just placed and order the other day. I hope it is still good next month.

It should be, since we'll still be in the current selling season.

What is a trivet earned in July?

A trivet earned in July is a special item that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party in the month of July. It is a heat-resistant and decorative kitchen tool used to protect countertops and tables from hot dishes.

How can I earn a trivet in July?

To earn a trivet in July, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales. Once your party reaches this sales amount, you will be eligible to choose the trivet as your host reward for the month of July.

What is the design of the trivet earned in July?

The design of the trivet earned in July varies each year, but it typically features a summery or patriotic theme. Past designs have included colorful fruit patterns, stars and stripes, and summer-inspired phrases.

Can I still earn a trivet if I host a party after July?

No, the trivet earned in July is a limited time offer and is only available for parties hosted during the month of July. However, there may be other host rewards available for parties hosted in the following months.

Can I choose a different host reward instead of the trivet earned in July?

Yes, as a host, you have the option to choose a different host reward from the available options. However, the trivet earned in July is a popular and exclusive item, so it is a great choice for those who love collecting unique kitchen tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • angmillar
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies