• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back! Enjoy Fun, Food and Friends with [My Name] in July & August

In summary, the author would like to send a notice out to their former hosts that they are becoming active again in their shows and are looking for new bookings for July and August. They would like to focus the notice on what the potential hosts can benefit from, ie. fun, food, friends, and of course, free. They also offer incentives for booking a show with them.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I'd like to send a notice out to my previous hosts that I am becoming active again in my shows and am looking for new bookings for July and August. I'm struggling with the wording. Does anyone have a little blurb that they send out along those lines? I want it to be honest but don't want to focus it so much on what I need, but instead how the potential hosts can benefit.ie. fun, food, friends and of course free. ( I think I'm my own worst enemy for this sort of thing because I worry so much about what each person will think about this request and that I am only looking out for me!) I'm not above offering a little incentive if it will kick start my business.:confused:

RossDeb2... have you tried an open house? They could come and see the new fall products (after Conference of course) and pick up those last minute items that are retiring. You could offer to give away any host benefits. You could also offer the booking benefit for anyone who ates a show at your open house (or by a certain date a couple days after). You could pick up the shipping on the second 60% item as a gift to them for booking... Of course this will help more to book up your fall than immediately...

Summertime! Picnics, barbecues, camping, parties!! Summer's a great time to gather family and friends for a celebration, or just to kick back and have fun! For me, it's time to kick-start my business with The Pampered Chef!!

I stepped away from my business for awhile, but am now fired-up and ready to make this the best season EVER!!! For my loyal past hosts, I am offering the following specials for bookings in July and August:

(insert your incentives here - whether Host Specials, or freebies you want go give)

Why book a show now? Besides the specials listed above, the new Fall products are coming out soon, and you'll get to be among the first to preview them, AND get them at 60% off!! This is on top of your FREE, Half-Price, and discounted items for a qualified show.

I'm looking forward to speaking with you and helping you plan your Pampered Chef Cooking or Catalog Show.

Contact me today, and ask me what's so special about the week of July 21!!

If you're tired of heating up your kitchen making dinner in the summer heat, I have some great recipes for you! Call me today to learn how to make a complete roast chicken dinner in 30 minutes - without turning on your oven OR firing up the grill! (obviously, they'll have to book a show to learn how!)

Are your friends complaining about the high cost of groceries, but eating out is just too expensive? You can help them learn how to prepare a quick, delicious home-cooked meal for less than $3.00 per serving! Let me know when you want to hold a Power Cooking Clinic.

With the economy in a slump, and the cost of EVERYTHING going up, so many people are trying to figure out how they can make ends meet. At The Pampered Chef, we offer a way to earn extra money, while having fun with friends - old and new - and still getting to spend time with your family.

Related to Welcome Back! Enjoy Fun, Food and Friends with [My Name] in July & August

1. What kind of events will be held during the "Welcome Back!" promotion?

During the "Welcome Back!" promotion in July and August, we will be hosting various cooking demonstrations, recipe exchanges, and themed parties to celebrate the return of summer and reconnect with friends.

2. Will there be any special discounts or deals during this promotion?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and deals on select Pampered Chef products during the "Welcome Back!" promotion. Make sure to attend an event to take advantage of these limited time offers.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend these events?

No, these events are open to anyone who loves food and wants to have a good time with friends. You do not need to be a consultant to attend, but we always welcome new members to join our team!

4. Can I bring a friend to these events?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. Feel free to invite a friend or two to join you at any of our "Welcome Back!" events. Just make sure to RSVP so we can plan accordingly.

5. How do I RSVP for one of the "Welcome Back!" events?

You can RSVP for an event by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant, or by visiting our website and clicking on the event you are interested in attending. We look forward to seeing you there!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jrny2001
Replies
Views
LBurke
Replies
Views
Christ Follower