• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Fun Ways to Promote Your Product & Shows

In summary, some good ideas for catchy lines or jokes used during a show are to focus on having fun, to push the product and shows, and to find tips and ideas from others.
Melissa78
Gold Member
Wondering if anyone has any good catchy lines/jokes they use (in good taste) during their shows? Or even food tips / prep tricks used? From the first minute I thought of doing this I had it set in my mind that having fun was most important (even above sales) because I feel when people have fun, the sales will follow. Plus I hate the stiff, booooring house parties that people dread going to because the consultant is so dry. Just looking for some good ideas that others use and find that works well. Imitation/copying is the highest form of flattery! =)

I have some ideas but just looking for other insights. (On one of the trainings I loved it when she offered catalog shows for those who do not like their neighbors/friends enough to clean their house for a cooking show party).

Simple yet uplifting ideas like that - push the product & shows yet find the fun ways to do so.

This is an oldy moldy - needs some updating, but here...

Also, is something current from a friend, Shari Hudspeth - networking mentor now, previous PartyLite uber director

Attachments

• AddingHumorToYourShow.doc
    62 KB · Views: 438
  • 10 tips to raise the fun memterfrom Shari Hudspeth.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 554
Scott - don't take this the wrong way but I love you! OMG, either I am really tired or those lines are really good. The best part is, I can see myself doing all the blunders listed and I cannot wait to use the "here kitty kitty" or "I've been thinking about selling vacuums too" lines because I ultimately drop/spill something all the time in the kitchen. (and I know I don't sell crystal for that reason!)

Thanks a million!

That "Adding Humor to your Show" was quite funny! It's almost midnight and I had to stop myself from laughing out loud (rest of house is asleep). :D Some good stuff- and things I could actually REMEMBER! (or I've actually already DONE myself...so it would be statements of truth! That's scary.)My favorites:
* "Food Chopper: "The ‘size of the food reflects your mood’. My husband knows that if I’m chopping and everything looks like baby food, it’s been a bad day and he needs to back off!""
• When I accidentally drop or 'fling' food when chopping or whatever (and I haven't had a show yet where this didn't happen at least once) I say, "I know this isn't Sea World, but I feel I should warn those sitting up front that you are in my 'splash zone'."
• When I get something yummy on my fingers: "The hardest part of my job is not licking my fingers when I am cooking for other people!!" (I actually thought about this the other night when cooking! I thought "this is a habit I need to kick before doing a show!")
• When passing spices for guests to savor aromas: "...but if you sniff so hard you feel the urge to sneeze, please have the courtesy to close the lid first."

One liners don't usually work well for me - I can't pull them off very well.

But - here is the best compilation of fun food tips I've found - I use many of these at my shows...and they make me look funny, and smart!:sing:

I wish I knew who to give credit to, but I don't...I found it on here a while ago...

Attachments

• QUICK TIPS TO KNOW AND LOVE.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 670
That's an awesome doc, Becky D....thanks for sharing!

Becky,
I love those tips! I will definitely be using some of those in my own kitchen as well as sharing at my shows!

1. How can I make my product and shows more engaging and fun for customers?

The best way to make your product and shows more fun for customers is to incorporate interactive activities and demonstrations. This could include hosting a cooking class, offering product samples, or playing games that involve using your products. Additionally, creating a visually appealing display and setting up a photo booth with fun props can also make your show more enjoyable for customers.

2. What are some creative ways to promote my product and shows?

Some creative ways to promote your product and shows include collaborating with other businesses or influencers, hosting social media giveaways, and offering discounts or special deals for customers who attend your shows. You could also consider hosting a themed event or partnering with a local charity to give back to the community.

3. How can I use social media to promote my product and shows?

Social media is a powerful tool for promoting your product and shows. You can use platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to share photos and videos of your products, announce upcoming shows and events, and interact with customers. Utilizing hashtags and engaging with followers can also help increase your reach and attract new customers.

4. What are some ways to make my product and shows stand out from competitors?

One way to make your product and shows stand out from competitors is by offering unique, high-quality products that are not easily found elsewhere. You can also differentiate yourself by providing exceptional customer service and creating a memorable, personalized experience for customers at your shows. Additionally, regularly introducing new products and hosting special events can keep customers interested and coming back for more.

5. How can I encourage attendees to book future shows or parties?

To encourage attendees to book future shows or parties, you can offer special incentives or discounts for hosting a party at their own home. You could also provide them with a referral program where they can earn rewards for recommending your products to their friends and family. Another effective way is to collect email addresses and send out regular newsletters or promotions to keep customers engaged and interested in booking future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Shelli
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefHeidiD
  • KCPChef