• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Booking in Utah: Join Us for a Fun Night of Cooking with Friends!

In summary, Laurie is looking for someone to loan her a few items from their kit for the show she is going to in Taylorsville, UT on the 7th of August. She does not want to fly with much stuff and her 2 year old from Arizona. She would be willing to share any bookings that are not catalogued.
LBurke
I just booked a show with my best friend in Utah!!! :cool: It is for the 7 of August. I was wondering if anyone in the Taylorsville, UT area would be willing to loan me a few items from their kit for the night to do the show with.:eek: I don't really want to fly with much stuff AND my 2 year old from Arizona. I wouldn't need much, just enough to do whatever recipe we pick, and of course, a knife or two! I'd be willing to share any bookings that aren't catalog (if I can't recruit the host!):D
Also, this will be my first out of town show... any pointers or suggestions?

Laurie, Does your friend have any PC items? Here are 2 ideas you could use do a catalog walk through and have a recipe prepared before her guests get there or 2. decide what items you need before she picks the recipe and have her call her guests and ask them if they have one of the items and then ask if they could bring it for the recipe. If you do it that way the guests will more then likel;y be on time and show up cause if they dont you cant get the recipe done.

OOH, both good suggestions...
I don't think she has any PC stuff herself, but hadn't thought about having guests bring things! I've saved a thread about a catalog walk through... will have to give that a closer look!

Hi, I'm about 1/2 hour away from Taylorsville, so let me know if I can help you out with anything. I'm going in to have my baby on Tuesday, but should be home over the weekend!:D

Aww! Congratulations! I'll definitely PM or email you closer to the show when we know what we're making and will need! Thank you!!! Enjoy your new little bundle! Mine's two now and blesses my life every day!

1. What are the benefits of booking a party in August in Utah?

Booking a party in August in Utah comes with several benefits, including access to exclusive discounted products, special promotions and deals, and the opportunity to earn free products. Additionally, August is a popular time for people to host parties, so there is a higher chance of having a successful turnout and earning rewards as a host.

2. How do I go about booking a party in August in Utah?

Booking a party in August in Utah is simple and can be done in a few easy steps. You can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant in your area and schedule a date for your party. You can also book a party online through the Pampered Chef website by selecting the "Book a Party" option and choosing a date in August.

3. Can I earn discounts or free products by hosting a party in August in Utah?

Yes, you can earn discounts and free products by hosting a party in August in Utah. As a host, you will receive a percentage of the total party sales in free products and have the opportunity to purchase certain products at a discounted price. The more successful your party is, the more rewards you can earn.

4. Are there any specific products or themes for August parties in Utah?

While there are no specific products or themes for August parties in Utah, you can choose from a wide range of Pampered Chef products to feature at your party. You can also work with your consultant to create a theme or focus for your party, such as back-to-school meals or outdoor grilling.

5. Can I book a party in August in Utah if I don't live in the state?

Yes, you can still book a party in August in Utah even if you do not live in the state. Pampered Chef consultants are able to host virtual parties, so you can still take advantage of the benefits of booking in August in Utah, even if you are not physically present in the state. Simply reach out to a consultant in Utah to schedule a virtual party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jrny2001
  • feather18
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefjill
  • ValM2010