• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recipe Night: A Fun Cooking Party Experience!

In summary, "New Recipe Night" is a cooking party where friends and family gather to try out new recipes and learn new cooking techniques. It is free to host and our Pampered Chef consultant will provide a selection of recipes to choose from. Guests do not need any prior cooking experience and can customize the recipes to fit their dietary preferences. It's a fun and social way to bond and expand culinary skills.
Chef Shelli
I am going to try a once monthly "New Recipe Night" at my house. It'll give me a chance to practice recipes for upcoming shows, and it'll get people in to see product and how much fun it can be to have a cooking party.

Has anyone tried this and gotten good results?

I have heard of people doing this but don't know the results they had. I think promoting it right would be the key and encouraging guests to bring friends. How many recipes are you thinking of making?

that sounds like a great idea and a lot of fun =)

It gives you something to work for, and something to invite prospects to. Even a hesitant prospective host would come, also great opportunity to demo the business.

We had a great time! We did the ribbon pasta, and had a couple of guests drooling over the spiral and slice. Those ladies came to a party and each bought one. It was nice to have opinions on the recipes, polish the rough spots, and just listen to everyone chatting and enjoying each other without doing the typical show talk. We're doing another on in August.

And posting pics on your FB page would gather more interest.

1. What is "New Recipe Night"?

"New Recipe Night" is a fun cooking party experience where you can gather with friends and family to try out new recipes and learn new cooking techniques together. It's a great way to bond and have a good time while also expanding your culinary skills.

2. How does "New Recipe Night" work?

First, you will select a date and invite your guests to the party. Then, our Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a selection of recipes to choose from. On the day of the party, our consultant will guide you and your guests through the recipes, providing tips and tricks along the way. After cooking and enjoying the meal together, you can also shop for any Pampered Chef products you used during the party.

3. How much does it cost to host a "New Recipe Night" party?

Hosting a "New Recipe Night" party is completely free! Our consultant will provide all the recipes and instruction, and there is no obligation to purchase any products. It's simply a fun and social cooking experience.

4. Can I customize the recipes for my "New Recipe Night" party?

Yes, you can! Our consultant will provide a selection of recipes for you to choose from, but you are welcome to make any substitutions or additions to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions. Our goal is for you to have a fun and personalized cooking experience.

5. Do I need to have any cooking experience to host a "New Recipe Night" party?

No prior cooking experience is necessary! Our consultant will guide you and your guests through the recipes step by step, making it a fun and educational experience for everyone. It's a great opportunity for beginners to learn new skills and for experienced cooks to try out new recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConShan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
Jessie Jolly
  • cally
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies