• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking in My First Month W/O Using Family & Friends...

In summary, if you only have a few bookings, focus on your host coaching and reaching out to your recruiter or Director for help. If you have more bookings, focus on attending vendor fairs to make new contacts and branching out to new neighborhoods.
TheNewMrsRue
Hey everyone! I am a new consultant & new to this site as well. I'm a former consultant from another direct sales company, and realize that I went terribly wrong with it because I made the mistake of hounding my family & friends. So I know how vital it is to book from my bookings in the beginning to establish myself.

Fortunately, I just moved into a new house, so I have a new neighborhood that I intend on canvasing. But aside from that, the question remains: if only 1 or 2 people are willing to book for me, how do I go about establishing my business? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

It can be done, but it'll take some hard work.

If you find 2 people to book parties, and you really focus on your host coaching, you should be able to get good enough attendance to have enough people to find two more per show to book. That way your first two shows become 4 new shows. Then do it again, and your 4 shows become 8 new shows.

Like I said, it does take a lot of hard work. You really have to focus on your host coaching to ensure you have good attendance at your shows. Then, you'll have to focus on getting bookings at your shows with booking lines and making sure you ask everyone.

Engage your recruiter or Director. Ask them to work with you, whether it is to do role-playing or doing your first few coaching calls for you or with you. If they're not willing or equipped to help you (some just aren't and that's OK), reach out to the next Director above them.

That being said, I wouldn't discount your friends and family completely, though. Let them know what you're doing. Let them know you'd be happy to do a show for them if they're interested, but they are under no obligation. You just don't want to not give them the opportunity to earn great products for free. Then leave it at that, if you're concerned about being pushy or hounding them.

If you do get a friend or family member to book, tell them the most important thing they can do to help you, is to invite as many people you don't already know to their show.

Hope that helps! Now I just need to go follow my own advice...

Be sure to check out vendor fairs in your new neighborhood, or a nearby neighborhood--you'll branch out even more with all the new contacts.

1. How can I book parties without relying on family and friends?

To book parties without relying on family and friends, you can reach out to your existing network of acquaintances, such as coworkers, neighbors, and social media contacts. You can also attend networking events or join local groups and organizations to expand your reach.

2. What are some effective ways to approach potential party hosts?

Some effective ways to approach potential party hosts include sending personalized messages or emails, offering incentives or discounts, and highlighting the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as free products and a fun social event with friends.

3. How can I make my first month of bookings successful?

To make your first month of bookings successful, it is important to have a clear plan and set goals for yourself. Utilize social media and other marketing tools to promote your business, and be consistent in following up with potential hosts and guests. Don't be afraid to ask for help and advice from your team leader or other experienced consultants.

4. What are some creative ways to generate bookings?

Some creative ways to generate bookings include hosting virtual parties, offering themed parties (such as a holiday cooking party or girls' night in), collaborating with other local businesses for cross-promotion, and hosting cooking classes or demonstrations at a community center or local event.

5. How can I overcome the fear of rejection when asking for bookings?

To overcome the fear of rejection when asking for bookings, remember that it's not personal. Some people may not be interested in hosting a party at the moment, but that doesn't mean they won't be in the future. Keep a positive attitude, focus on the benefits of hosting a party, and be persistent in reaching out to potential hosts. Also, don't be afraid to ask for referrals from those who do book parties with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • irishtwinsmommy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefinHarmony
Replies