• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Submit to Get a Free Round Up From the Heart Trivet?

In summary, the "Round Up From the Heart" trivet is a limited edition trivet designed by Pampered Chef to support Feeding America. To get a free trivet, customers must submit a qualifying order during the promotion period. Qualifying orders include any purchase of $70 or more from the website or a Pampered Chef consultant. Only one free trivet will be awarded per household and it will be automatically added to the qualifying order and shipped with other items. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
emiscookin
Hey everyone,

I'm just curious, did any of you submit a show between July 1st - 11th in order to get the last Round Up From the Heart Trivet for free??? I did and I haven't received mine yet. :confused: I'm thinking of calling HO.

mine came with my SAT products

pamperedlinda said:
mine came with my SAT products

Seriously?

Hmmm, actually, I haven't even opened my SAT products...because my Director's Box came first...:blushing:

Guess I better go check it out!

ChefBeckyD said:
Seriously?

Hmmm, actually, I haven't even opened my SAT products...because my Director's Box came first...:blushing:

Guess I better go check it out!

both boxes sat around for a few days before I opened them...it's all on the dinning room table now. I need to decide what's staying out and what gets packed away.

Mine was with my SAT shipment, too.

I received my trivet seperately.

Mine was in my changeover box.

Mine was with my SAT

mine was in my change over box. Was the show you submitted held in July?

My box had everything- the SAT, change over, and trivet.

Jennie4PC said:
mine was in my change over box. Was the show you submitted held in July?

Yes it was.

Mine came with my change over and that came with my SAT stuff so... All in one box. Check the dates on those shows. The only way you would not have gotten it is if one was not a show Held and submitted in July.

1. What is the "Round Up From the Heart" trivet?

The "Round Up From the Heart" trivet is a limited edition trivet designed by Pampered Chef to support Feeding America, a non-profit organization that aims to end hunger in the United States.

2. How can I get a free Round Up From the Heart trivet?

To get a free Round Up From the Heart trivet, you must submit a qualifying order during the promotion period. The promotion details and eligibility requirements can be found on our website.

3. What are the qualifying orders for the Round Up From the Heart trivet?

Qualifying orders for the Round Up From the Heart trivet include any purchase of $70 or more (excluding taxes and shipping) from our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I submit multiple orders to get multiple free trivets?

No, only one free trivet will be awarded per household. This limit is to ensure that we can donate as many trivets as possible to Feeding America.

5. When will I receive my free Round Up From the Heart trivet?

If your order qualifies for the free trivet, it will be automatically added to your order and shipped with your other items. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Admin Greg