• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Order 3 for Ruft Trivet?

P
pampered Ruth
Can anyone tell me the order # for the new trivet, I can't find it anywhere? Thanks!

Enter JB39 on your supply order. :)

Thanks a million!!

Related to What Is the Order 3 for Ruft Trivet?

What is the order #3 for Ruft Trivet?

The order #3 for Ruft Trivet is the third item in the series of Ruft Trivets. It is a unique design and may have different features compared to the other trivets in the series.

Can anyone tell me the order # for the new trivet?

The order # for the new trivet may vary depending on the retailer or website where you are purchasing it from. It is best to check with the specific retailer or website for the correct order #.

I can't find it anywhere, where can I find the order #3 for Ruft Trivet?

The order #3 for Ruft Trivet can usually be found on the product's packaging or on the retailer or website's product page. If you are still unable to find it, you can contact the manufacturer or retailer for assistance.

Is the order #3 for Ruft Trivet the same as the previous versions?

No, the order #3 for Ruft Trivet is a new and unique design. It may have different features or improvements compared to the previous versions.

Do I need the order #3 for Ruft Trivet to use it with my other trivets?

No, the order #3 for Ruft Trivet is not necessary to use with other trivets. However, it may complement or match with other trivets in the series if you choose to purchase them together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cat
Replies