• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales and Make a Difference with ROFTH Trivets - Try it Today!

and picked one up to show off.I then asked if she was interested in getting one of the trivets and pointed to it.After explaining the order form and how it has the "Round Up' line at the bottom - I said "And another way you can make a difference for those less fortunate is buy purchasing our gorgeous ROFTH trivet...blah blah blah" and picked one up to show off.I then asked if she was interested in getting one of the trivets and pointed to it.She said, "Yes! I would love to get one!"I then sold her the trivet.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
After our thread last week about selling SO many ROFTH trivets...I decided to BRING mine with me and show it off. I did that today. When i went through my shpiel about ROFTH and how they can round up their orders, I then picked up the gorgeous trivet and talked briefly about it. THEN...at checkout time...I asked my usual "Would you like the $1.00 cookbook as well?" and then "Were you interested in getting one of the ROFTH trivets?" and then pointing at the trivet...and I sold THREE today!! I love knowing that in addition to boosting my sales, I am also helping those in need!!

Good job Carolyn.

I give my hosts a trivet as a thank you!

Awesome! I always bring mine along, usually remember to talk about it, and when I do, they sell. It is a great feeling each time someone purchases one, or even just rounds up! I had a lady who rounded up $25 last month! $25! I asked if she was sure she meant that and not $.25, and she meant 25 bucks.

dianevill said:
Awesome! I always bring mine along, usually remember to talk about it, and when I do, they sell. It is a great feeling each time someone purchases one, or even just rounds up! I had a lady who rounded up $25 last month! $25! I asked if she was sure she meant that and not $.25, and she meant 25 bucks.

Wow Diane! That's AWESOME! I'm happy when somebody rounds up $5! Great Job!!!:D

Thanks! And I'm definitely selling more trivets. I hardly sold any of the stoneware molds even if I showed them, but when I remember to show the trivets they sell!

Carolyn, I like your idea of asking everyone to add on the cookbook, too. I always talk about the SB because that's my host gift, but it would be a good reminder at checkout.

Congrats again on selling three trivets today!

I like the cookbook suggestion too! I'll use it for my show tomorrow!

I am going to try both!!I like both ideas so much I will try them at my next show!! I really love the trivets!!

smarteez2 said:
I like both ideas so much I will try them at my next show!! I really love the trivets!!

So do I - I can't wait for the new one to come out in the fall...I am thinking once I have three, I have this narrow wall I'd like to hang them on - one under the other, kwim?

Yes I do KWYM :eek:)I just wonder HOW different these trivets are gonna be I mean color, sizes, shapes etc. I am so excited to see the new one!!

That is a great idea Carolyn! At what part do you put that in your show?

Great job, Carolyn!

smarteez2 said:
I just wonder HOW different these trivets are gonna be I mean color, sizes, shapes etc. I am so excited to see the new one!!

We'll be seeing it soon enough! I can't wait!!!:D

I LOVE the trivets...I sold one today to bring my total up to 14, but I haven't tried the, "and would you like to add one of the trivets?" line...I'm still trying to get them to say yes to "you would be great at what I do, would you mind if I give you some information to check out?" or "didn't we have fun today? Wouldn't you like to get your friends together for a fun Cooking Show?"

SillyChef said:
That is a great idea Carolyn! At what part do you put that in your show?

After explaining the order form and how it has the "Round Up' line at the bottom - I said "And another way you can make a difference for those less fortunate is buy purchasing our gorgeous ROFTH trivet...blah blah blah"

Related to Boost Sales and Make a Difference with ROFTH Trivets - Try it Today!

1. How do ROFTH Trivets help boost sales?

ROFTH Trivets are a versatile and practical kitchen tool that can be used to protect countertops and tables from hot dishes, making them a valuable addition to any kitchen. By demonstrating the usefulness of ROFTH Trivets and highlighting their benefits, you can easily convince customers to purchase them, thus boosting your sales.

2. How can ROFTH Trivets make a difference?

ROFTH Trivets are made from high-quality materials and are designed to last, making them a sustainable and eco-friendly option for customers. Additionally, a portion of the proceeds from each ROFTH Trivet sale goes towards supporting food-related charities, making a positive impact in the community. Customers can feel good about their purchase and make a difference with ROFTH Trivets.

3. What makes ROFTH Trivets stand out from other trivets on the market?

ROFTH Trivets are unique because of their patented design, which allows them to fold flat for easy storage and expand to fit a variety of dish sizes. They also come in a range of attractive colors and patterns, making them a stylish addition to any kitchen. Plus, their durable construction means they can withstand high temperatures and won't warp or bend over time.

4. How can I effectively promote ROFTH Trivets to my customers?

One effective way to promote ROFTH Trivets is by hosting a cooking demonstration or party where you can showcase their many uses and benefits. You can also use social media and email marketing to highlight the features of ROFTH Trivets and share customer testimonials. Additionally, offering special promotions or discounts can entice customers to try ROFTH Trivets for themselves.

5. Can I customize ROFTH Trivets with my own branding or logo?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to customize ROFTH Trivets with your own branding or logo for an additional fee. This is a great way to create a unique and personalized product that can help increase brand recognition and customer loyalty. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on customizing ROFTH Trivets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kewaters
  • Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies