• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a fun and effective way to fundraise? Try the Round Up Trivet Show!

In summary, Ginger shared an idea for a trivet team fundraiser where team members collect orders of $12.00 each from friends and family. The cost of each order multiplied by the number of team members equals a free gift for the team member. This idea was inspired by the HWC team idea of collecting $60.00 from guests with the basting bottle.
MeesMom3
For those who are needing some more shows, here is another idea. It is similar to the HWC team idea I posted on a thread a couple of days ago.

Last summer, I was hurting for shows, so I put together a Round Up trivet team. I asked as many people as possible to join my "Hunger Buster" team (the famous Dairy Queen burger was the inspiration for the name). Each team member was asked to collect 5 heart trivet orders from friends and family. All the trivets were placed on 1 order form in the team members name. And guess what? The cost of each trivet: $12.00 multiplied by 5 is a $60.00 order!!!!!! That meant each team member received that months guest special for FREE by collecting the 5 trivet orders! It was a free gift for the team member that I didn't have to pay for, plus with $2 from each trivet sale going to America's Second Harvest, each team member raised at least $10 for ASH. I had 10 team members, a few who sold more than their required 5 and I ended up with a $700+ show! I gave the top seller in the group the hostess benefits! I had added $2.00 to each trivet sale to cover the cost of s & h and tax. Anything left over was put towards the Round Up donations.

I'll do it again this summer, only I will make it a fundraiser for my church's Loaves and Fishes ministry. It's a ministry that provides those in need in our community a good, nutritious meal once or twice a week.

A good suggestion would be to make it during a month when there is a very appealing guest special. It will make it easier to recruit those team members!

That is an awesome, idea! I think I might have to try that!

I was just thinking, this is a WONDERFUL Idea. The last Sat. of every month anyone on the Island where I live can bring to the church schoolyard a certain food dish ( enough to feed 10) It is brought to a soup kitchen called P>O>T>S>(part of the solution) They also get help from the local food bank. I'm thinking about asking all the men & women that do this month after month, year after year if they would be interested. Also....June has a GREAT Guest Special ( the basting bottle) & isnt June Sell A Thon????:D :D :eek: :cool:

Ginger,

I know last year was June sell-a-thon, but I haven't been a PC consultant long enough to know if its annual and always in June. If it is, than June is a PERFECT time to do this and a good way to get both women AND men involved. All the "Grill King's" around here would love the basting bottle.

That is an awesome idea, I will have to try that very soon, maybe next month since the special is only available then and not in catty.

That is an awesome idea. Thanks for sharing it.

I love this ideaI must have missed this thread. This is a great idea. I don't see why I can't do this for both the HWC and the Round up from the heart this year.
Thanks for sharing!

Debbie :D

I love this idea. I'm hoping to do HWC and RUFH teams this year.

1. What is a Round Up Trivet Show Idea?

A Round Up Trivet Show Idea is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration that showcases our versatile Round Up Trivet. It is a great way to introduce our customers to new recipes and cooking techniques using this product.

2. How do I host a Round Up Trivet Show?

Hosting a Round Up Trivet Show is easy and free! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or sign up to become a consultant yourself. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and guidance to host a successful show.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Round Up Trivet Show?

Hosting a Round Up Trivet Show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. It is also a great opportunity to gather your friends and family for a fun and educational cooking experience.

4. Are there any special promotions or deals for the Round Up Trivet Show?

Yes, we often offer special promotions and deals exclusively for Round Up Trivet Shows. These may include discounts on the product, free gifts, or extra host rewards. Your consultant will inform you of any current promotions when you schedule your show.

5. Can I personalize my Round Up Trivet Show?

Absolutely! Your consultant will work with you to customize your show to fit your preferences and needs. You can choose the recipes you want to demonstrate, as well as any additional products you would like to showcase. Make your show unique and tailored to your own style!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tvanhowling
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
debmiz
  • raebates