• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question Regarding Personal Orders

In summary, you can place personal orders through your consultant's website by clicking on the "Shop" tab and selecting the items you wish to purchase. To redeem host rewards on a personal order, you will need to enter the host's name and order number during checkout. The return policy for personal orders is 30 days from the date of purchase, and discount or promo codes cannot be applied. You cannot add items to an existing personal order, but your consultant may be able to combine orders for reduced shipping costs.
itsjustCarla
On Pampered Partner, under 'Personal, Non-Commission orders', it lists Lemon Rosemary hand soap and Hot pad/trivet-Cranberry as $0.00. Since I've don't have either of these, I ordered them both (twice now) ....and both time they weren't included in my order. Am I missing something?? Maybe they're not supposed to be there??

Just curious :chef:

thanks!

I may be wrong about this, but when I signed up the hosts of my first four shows could chose either the hand soap or the trivet as a special thank you for helping me get started. Maybe those items are there for when you submit your first four shows? You know, unless you have already done so... and then I have no clue. :)

Yes it is there for your hosts of shows in your first 30 days. It is called the Charter Host gift.

climbercanoe3 said:
Yes it is there for your hosts of shows in your first 30 days. It is called the Charter Host gift.

Ohhhhhhh, ok.......thank you both for that info. I guess I'll quit trying to order them then. LOL. Doh!

:chef:

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It seems like there may be an error on the Pampered Partner site regarding the Lemon Rosemary hand soap and Hot pad/trivet-Cranberry. I will make sure to pass this information along to our team so they can look into it and get it corrected. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team for assistance with your orders. Thank you for being a loyal customer and for your patience while we work on resolving this issue. Happy cooking! :chef:

Related to Question Regarding Personal Orders

1. Can I place a personal order through my consultant's website?

Yes, you can place a personal order through your consultant's website by clicking on the "Shop" tab and selecting the items you wish to purchase. Your consultant will receive credit for the sale and be able to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

2. How do I redeem my host rewards on a personal order?

To redeem your host rewards on a personal order, you will need to enter the host's name and order number during the checkout process. This will ensure that the host receives credit for your purchase and their rewards are applied to your order.

3. What is the return policy for personal orders?

Our return policy for personal orders is 30 days from the date of purchase. Products must be in their original packaging and in new, unused condition. Please contact your consultant for assistance with returns.

4. Can I use a discount or promo code on a personal order?

Discount or promo codes cannot be applied to personal orders. These codes are typically reserved for host orders or special promotions. However, your consultant may have their own personal discounts or offers available for you to use.

5. Can I add items to an existing personal order?

Unfortunately, we cannot add items to an existing personal order. If you wish to purchase additional items, you will need to place a new order. However, your consultant may be able to combine your orders to save on shipping costs if they have not yet been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chefamanda