• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trivet Promotion - Ordering Question

In summary, the flyer says that the trivets are available only during June, July and August, but did not say "Shows". The email from HO says that they are making some of the older ones available for a limited time for only $8 each.
kam
Staff member
The flyer says :

Trivets are available only during June, July and August, 2012.

It does NOT say "Shows"...so I am thinking if I am closing my May show this week (in June)...I might be able to order on this show?

I know I can call HO, but today is Sunday and I won't be able to call until tomorrow night (at the earliest) and I see my host at work tomorrow and did not want to mention this unless it was available....

SO...has anyone submitted a May show since this promotion and was able to add one of these on to the show?

TIA!

I suppose you can try to add the item number and see if it gives you a red dot or not

Yes. I have added one to a show. They are available on shows!

But her question was adding it to a May show that closing in June. The short answer is no. It's the date of the show, not the date of submission that matters with promotions like this.

nikked said:
But her question was adding it to a May show that closing in June. The short answer is no. It's the date of the show, not the date of submission that matters with promotions like this.
Oh! Missed that. Sorry. It's June-Aug. shows.

Thank you everyone!

Yes, normally the promotion applies to certain month Shows, but it wasn't in the verbiage this time on the flyer. It only said June - Aug (not June - Aug shows).

But, that is what I suspected.

(I only have P3 on my laptop and I do not have it with me this weekend so I could not test it out.)

What promotion? I have not seen this.

trps said:
What promotion? I have not seen this.

It was in an email from HO. They are making some of the older ones available for a limited time for only $8 each.

wadesgirl said:
It was in an email from HO. They are making some of the older ones available for a limited time for only $8 each.

I did not get the e-mail does anyone have it.

What is the current promotion for trivets?

The current promotion for trivets is a buy one, get one 50% off deal. This means that if you purchase one trivet at full price, you can get a second trivet of equal or lesser value for 50% off.

Do I need a special code to redeem the trivet promotion?

No, you do not need a special code to redeem the trivet promotion. The discount will automatically be applied to your order at checkout.

Can I mix and match trivet designs for the promotion?

Yes, you can mix and match trivet designs for the promotion. The discount will still apply as long as the trivets are of equal or lesser value.

Is the trivet promotion available for all trivet sizes?

The trivet promotion is only available for select trivet sizes. Please refer to the product page for the specific trivet you are interested in to see if it is eligible for the promotion.

Can I combine the trivet promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, the trivet promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. It can only be used on full-priced trivets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • gilliandanielle