• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Submission for Double Points

In summary, the tablecloth promotion requires that a show be submitted by Jan. 9th, but the person cannot submit their show by then. If the show is submitted on the 13th or after, it will count towards double points.
ChefJoyJ
I know that for the tablecloth you had to hold and submit a show by Jan. 9th, but I won't be able to submit my show by then. Double incentive points start Jan. 13th right? If I submit my show on the 13th or after, will it count towards double points? Even if I didn't hold it during that time frame? I know one of the ladies from my party wanted to take her catalog to her bowling team and see if anyone wanted to place an order, which isn't until tonight, so I won't be getting any orders from her until Thursday or Friday. I was just curious if it would count towards double points if I submit it on the 13th since I will have missed the other promotion.

Not trying to "cheat the system" or anything...but just curious, since I won't be submitting it until Friday or Saturday...if it counts, I was going to wait until Sunday to submit.

Read the fine print on the flyer (I don't have it in front of me) but I think it says "held and submitted" during the dates. I have two shows, one on the 11th and one on the 12th that are bummers because they won't count towards the double points. But all shows held in January go towards the extra points ($3000 sales = XX points, $6000 sales = XX - sorry again, no flyers in front of my face to remember exact points).

That's what I was thinking, but I just wanted to make sure before I submitted it and didn't get the double points if I could. I don't have the flyer in front of me either, so that's why I was asking...but I think you're right if memory serves me correctly.

Thanks!! :D Looks like I'll be submitting the show as soon as I get my last order, hopefully by tomorrow night or Friday AM.

Good luck on submitting your first show! It's all downhill from here.

LOL! I was hoping for an even playing field or something! :D

I just looked it up for you - it is held and submitted, so any shows held before the 13th don't count. Sorry!

I just checked the flyer, it is held and submitted.

What is the submission process for double points?

The submission process for double points is simple. All you need to do is submit your order through the designated form or link on our website. Make sure to include your consultant's name and ID number to ensure proper credit for the points.

When can I submit for double points?

You can submit for double points any time during the designated promotion period. Make sure to check our website or consult with your consultant for specific dates and deadlines.

Are there any restrictions on what products are eligible for double points?

Yes, certain products may not be eligible for double points. Generally, products that are already on sale or a part of a special promotion may not be eligible. Please refer to the promotion details for a list of eligible products.

How long does it take for the double points to be applied to my account?

The double points will be applied to your account within 3-5 business days after your submission is received. If you do not see the points reflected in your account after this time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I combine my submission for double points with other promotions or discounts?

No, unfortunately, double points cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. You will only receive the higher points value between the two offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • bistrobabs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies