• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Points: Does it Count Towards Incentives?

In summary, to earn double points with Pampered Chef, you can either host a party or place an order of $75 or more. Any products purchased from the Pampered Chef catalog or website count towards the $75 minimum for double points, including regular and discounted items. You can earn double points multiple times by hosting parties or placing orders of $75 or more, with no limit on how many times you can earn. There is no code or mention necessary to earn double points, as they will automatically be applied as long as you meet the requirements. Double points expire after 90 days, so be sure to use them before then and check the expiration date on your account page.
bistrobabs
I know that February is double points but does this count towards super starter incentives??
Just curious I only had three shows and my points are at 700 but they are 1400 with the doubling does this make sense??:eek:

No, it only counts towards the trip. Sorry.

Jennifer is right, just for the trip! Sorry!

1. How do I earn double points with Pampered Chef?

To earn double points with Pampered Chef, you need to host a party or place an order of $75 or more. This will automatically give you double points towards your incentives.

2. What counts towards the $75 minimum for double points?

Any products purchased from the Pampered Chef catalog or website count towards the $75 minimum for double points. This includes both regular and discounted items.

3. Can I earn double points multiple times?

Yes, you can earn double points every time you host a party or place an order of $75 or more. There is no limit to how many times you can earn double points.

4. Do I need to enter a code or mention double points to earn them?

No, there is no code or mention of double points necessary. As long as you meet the requirements, double points will automatically be applied to your account.

5. How long do I have to use my double points towards incentives?

Double points expire after 90 days, so make sure to use them before then! You can check the expiration date of your double points on your account page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991