• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Points Month: Unlock Rewards and Incentives for Your April Orders!

In summary, Double Points Month is an incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants to earn double points on their April orders. All consultants are automatically enrolled when they submit an order and there are no restrictions. The benefits include the ability to redeem points for free products and business tools. Rewards earned during Double Points Month can be redeemed in May and must be used within 90 days.
Kathytnt
None of my catalog shows have closed this month but I have had a few small individual orders - Will these automatically calculate to double points (doesn't appear to) or will they show double points at the end of the month???

This is the first time I have been a consultant in a double points month - I just did my first show in April last year

Yes, every dollar in sales will be double, even if they're individual orders.:)

hmmmm I am not seeing this on the calculator so far - I really want to earn the cruise or higher

If I remember right, they will do it after the month is over and it will be a whole new heading under the Incentives Tracker. It may be under Miscellaneous Bonus or February Bonus. I'm not sure but I'd check in March! Happy Selling!!!:D

This is my first Double Points month for me and I'm really anxious to see how I do. I had a show yesterday and two more to go. I"m keeping my fingers crossed I do well.

Cheers

As long as the shows or orders are dated and submitted in Feb, you will get double points. The extra points are awarded after the end of the month, as Kristi mentioned.

I am LOVING double points month! I didn't do anything last February so I never really realized how fast double points add up! Horray!!

Do the double points count for recruitng too, or just sales? Probably just sales, huh! Just wishful thinking on my part!

Just sales, but that would be awesome if was for recruiting too! They would go broke on the cruises, LOL!

Related to Double Points Month: Unlock Rewards and Incentives for Your April Orders!

What is Double Points Month?

Double Points Month is an incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants to earn double points on their April orders. Points can be redeemed for rewards such as free products, business tools, and more.

How do I participate in Double Points Month?

All Pampered Chef consultants are automatically enrolled in Double Points Month when they submit an order in April. There is no additional sign-up required.

What are the benefits of participating in Double Points Month?

Participating in Double Points Month allows you to earn double points on your April orders, which can be redeemed for rewards to support your business. It's a great way to stock up on products, tools, and resources while growing your business.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for Double Points Month?

There are no restrictions or limitations for Double Points Month. You can earn double points on all orders placed in April, including customer, party, and personal orders. However, points cannot be redeemed for cash and must be used for rewards offered by Pampered Chef.

When will I receive my rewards for participating in Double Points Month?

Rewards earned during Double Points Month will be available for redemption in May. They will appear in your account under the "Rewards" tab and can be redeemed for up to 90 days after they are earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amy07
  • bistrobabs