• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Was Your January? Double Points and Bonus Points

In summary, Sarah had a great month and earned a lot of trip points. Heather had a bad month but is getting back on track. Linda had a good month and earned a lot of points.
$5371.67 sales

5 shows (Show high of $2,220.87! Yes, I asked her to join us..."nope, just a good customer, thanks!" Uhhh, no, thank YOU! Can you imagine a FREE shopping spree of $590? PC is incredible! Thanks PC!)

Starting 2008 with an awesome show average! $1,074.33 ! ! !

With double points, bonus for $3k, starting the new incentive period with
11,564 points! Wahoo!

Wow
Kitchen2u said:
$5371.67 sales

5 shows (Show high of $2,220.87! Yes, I asked her to join us..."nope, just a good customer, thanks!" Uhhh, no, thank YOU! Can you imagine a FREE shopping spree of $590? PC is incredible! Thanks PC!)

Starting 2008 with an awesome show average! $1,074.33 ! ! !

With double points, bonus for $3k, starting the new incentive period with
11,564 points! Wahoo!

That's great!!! Congratulations Ginny!!!

I am at around 2400 points because of two shows I submitted before midnight. I am hoping I can get a fundraiser together and closed before the double points is over. I am going over to CC to see when that date is again. I forgot.

Ok scrolled up and found it. Guess what I am buying with my commission!! A german shepherd puppy. I am picking her up tomorrow if all goes well. I was going to buy one from a lady on craigslist and when we got there, she already sold it. Well anyway, I will take pics of her as soon as she is home!!

Debbie :D

Last edited:
Thanks Debbie!

I forgot put in my post...

Congrats to everyone! Whether you've got zero points...or tons...you still have 11 more months to get LOTS of points! Go for it!

have 7,689 points for January. That includes the 1500 for a $3000 month and the double sales points. I am doing a superbowl show and hope to have that closed before the double points end. Other than that I don't have anymore before double points end but I have 6 towards the end of Feb. I am excited to get the HWC items. I love them this year!!!

Great Job everybody!!:D I love incentives!!:love: I'm at 7117 and have 3 more shows with potential double points, and 2 signing in February!! I need 2 more and I'm Director!!:eek:

My January pretty much stunk with cancellations; which is odd since I usually don't have many. I ended up with just about 1K in sales (just realized I forgot to submit my last catty show last night-was too tired from doing PTO carnival stuff), & all was double at least. I've got a few more during double points time in Feb. My Feb & March are already looking much better--gotta get on the phone more next week though!

Congrats to all those high numbers~you guys rock!

Linda: I'm in the same boat as you with losing FD:( Both my 2 are going inactive & I can't get them to call me back:( Got lots of fence-sitters though..

lacychef said:
.....Linda: I'm in the same boat as you with losing FD:( Both my 2 are going inactive & I can't get them to call me back:( Got lots of fence-sitters though..
Sorry you joined me on this boat Lacy. :(

I signed 4 last year:
1 still active, qualified :chef:
1 active, not qualified, nothing since Dec, can't get in touch with her
1 inactive, qualified, working on her master's degree, might come back one day
1 inactive, qualified, told me she was going to have a show and reactivate in Feb, cannot get in touch with her

pamperedlinda said:

I signed 4 last year:
1 inactive, qualified, told me she was going to have a show and reactivate in Feb, cannot get in touch with her

Don't you just hate that your consultants won't call you back? It annoys me when hosts don't, but I can shrug that off easier than someone that joined the biz with me. And I just don't get buying the kit, and then doing nothing with it???

lacychef said:
Don't you just hate that your consultants won't call you back? It annoys me when hosts don't, but I can shrug that off easier than someone that joined the biz with me. And I just don't get buying the kit, and then doing nothing with it???
LOL - I have one girl on my team, who does a show every 6 months......and I NEVER hear from her. I send her emails, and an occasional phone message - but she never responds.
Yesterday, I had my director send out an email to whole cluster, in search of more F/W catalogs (don't want to have them shipped - so no emails or pm's please!) and she emailed me back that she has a lot of extra catalogs, and she'll meet me this weekend to bring them to me.:rolleyes: I hadn't heard from her in 10 months!

lacychef said:
Yep. It's rude, it's just plain ole rude!

I've left a couple of messages (phone & email) for two of them that I wanted to buy their paperwork supplies from them if they didn't need them. Both said that would be fine.....ummmm when? where? how much? I need catalogs now ladies......geeze, have some consideration!:yuck:

lacychef said:
My January pretty much stunk with cancellations; which is odd since I usually don't have many. I ended up with just about 1K in sales (just realized I forgot to submit my last catty show last night-was too tired from doing PTO carnival stuff), & all was double at least. I've got a few more during double points time in Feb. My Feb & March are already looking much better--gotta get on the phone more next week though!

Congrats to all those high numbers~you guys rock!

Linda: I'm in the same boat as you with losing FD:( Both my 2 are going inactive & I can't get them to call me back:( Got lots of fence-sitters though..

I'm in the same boat with cancellations. I barely sqweeked out $1000 this month but before 3 shows cancelled, I was sure I'd at least hit $3000! And most of my shows for double points right now have all canceled too! I do have 1 Monday and 1 the next Monday and that's it for double points! Oh well, just have to work harder the rest of the year.

RebelChef said:
Anybody know?

Yes... you and your recruiter both get 2000 points for qualifying. :)

Oooo Thanks, Colleen. :D I only need about 10 to sign now for a chance at anything. lol

pamperedlinda said:

I signed 4 last year:

The one thing I can tell you guys who are in this boat....is to keep looking forward. :balloon: :balloon: Sounds silly I know, but here is an analogy my Executive Director, Chris Manion taught me......It's hard to be a shooting star when you keep looking back at your tail.

I was a future with 4 forever, I would recruit my 5th and lose one and this went on for a year. :cry:

Chris explained to me that I could only do so much to retain the team members I already had, and that I could do so much more by looking for new team members! You know what, she was right! The next month I DECIDED...Ok, this is it...no more holding everyone's hand! And that month I recruited 5 more and promoted to Director the next month! :D

You know what they say... "If you can't change your team, CHANGE your team!"
:D

I have almost 8500 sales points and then add bonus points to that..... whats that, 10,000?? yayyyyyy.... nice head start!
Wow lots of people seem to have had a fabulous January!
Congrats all!:chef:

fruit76loop said:
rector the next month! :D

You know what they say... "If you can't change your team, CHANGE your team!"
:D

Exactly! I'm working on it, but no longer stressing myself over it.

I didn't really hit my $6k goal, but that's okay. I had 13 shows booked and 7 canceled! Bummer! The six I had left closed out at $3753.66 x 2 = 7507 pts. + 1500 = 9007. That's pretty cool still! I had hoped to earn Level 1 by the end of Feb. It's not going to happen now, but I will get pretty darn close!

Congrats everyone! I really want to go to Paris, but I am taking a PC trip SOMEWHERE next year!

Chef Kearns said:
.......I am taking a PC trip SOMEWHERE next year!
:thumbup: You and me both girlfriend!

Wow impressive #s everyone congrats!

I have a measly 1550 but only did one show so I'm not upset...I'm not really aiming for a trip this year, just probably level 1, but 2009, watch out!

That's great for one show Janet! Be proud!

I ended up with about 9480 points for January with the double and bonus points!!! Very exciting considering last year I barely got the 23000 for the level 1:)

I am thrilled to say that I am at 9442 points! My January last year...I sold $180...THIS YEAR OVER $3000.

I have 3 shows in Feb that I will close before the double points deadline and one is expected to be BIG!!!!

My family & I are going to be in Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had 5 cooking shows and 1 catty in January. I worked really hard to get them all closed by Jan 31st and I did $3125 in sales - Yeah bonus points. With the double points, bonus points and regular points - I have 9750 points so far. I have 4 shows in the double points time in Feb, one was Feb 1st and it closed as a $800 show. I am on my way to Miami for sure.

I am pleased to report that I had a fantastic January. With double points and the bonus 3,000 points, I have 15,511. I also have a recruit that will add 2,000 in February. I should be at 17,000, but I had a catalog show host that didn't close on Thursday as she had promised. But, I do have a good story for all of you. My last two shows to get me over $6,000 in sales in January were submitted in the driveway of my Thursday night show host at 11:40 p.m. as I was waiting for AAA to try and get a set of keys out of the trunk of a rental car I was driving. I couldn't tap into her wireless in the house so I had to go out to the driveway to tap into her neighbors wireless with my laptop.

The story does get better as the Kia I drove is so new that there is not a key making device in the midwest that can create a key for it. Plus, it's the type of car that you can get the doors unlocked, but unfortunately, you can only pop the trunk with a key in the ignition. On top of that, the back seat will go down to get into the trunk, but is only unlockable from inside the trunk. In the end I had to have my car towed back to the rental car dealership and I went to bed at 2:30 a.m. The trunk is still waiting to be unlocked and is still packed with all of my PC supplies and products. It will likely be Tuesday before I can get my stuff because they finally realized on Saturday that they will have to send the spare set to the rental branch to unlock it. Duh - I told them that on Friday already.

There might be a moral to this story - haven't quite figured out what yet! :)

This has been my best January in my 3.5 years. I truly believe it's because I asked, asked, asked. I didn't just assume that people wouldn't want to book because it was January. I made it sound like January was the best time of year to book and I didn't even talk about February until I had January where I wanted it. And, I got most of my bookings by Dec. 1. What you do 90 days prior really does pay off today.

Good luck to everyone. There are still 11 months to go!

I guess I went inactive and so when I placed my $326 show on the 31st, it reactivated me and so I didn't get double the points...

I'm going to talk to my director about it...

November was $31 in sales and december was $199.25 - so I assumed that Nov and Dec were combined, but I guess not. Because on my individual preformance tracker my jan is $326 and my total for the year is $326 and nothing carried over from 2007. :(

pc_cindy said:
I am pleased to report that I had a fantastic January. With double points and the bonus 3,000 points, I have 15,511. I also have a recruit that will add 2,000 in February. I should be at 17,000, but I had a catalog show host that didn't close on Thursday as she had promised. But, I do have a good story for all of you. My last two shows to get me over $6,000 in sales in January were submitted in the driveway of my Thursday night show host at 11:40 p.m. as I was waiting for AAA to try and get a set of keys out of the trunk of a rental car I was driving. I couldn't tap into her wireless in the house so I had to go out to the driveway to tap into her neighbors wireless with my laptop.

The story does get better as the Kia I drove is so new that there is not a key making device in the midwest that can create a key for it. Plus, it's the type of car that you can get the doors unlocked, but unfortunately, you can only pop the trunk with a key in the ignition. On top of that, the back seat will go down to get into the trunk, but is only unlockable from inside the trunk. In the end I had to have my car towed back to the rental car dealership and I went to bed at 2:30 a.m. The trunk is still waiting to be unlocked and is still packed with all of my PC supplies and products. It will likely be Tuesday before I can get my stuff because they finally realized on Saturday that they will have to send the spare set to the rental branch to unlock it. Duh - I told them that on Friday already.

There might be a moral to this story - haven't quite figured out what yet! :)

This has been my best January in my 3.5 years. I truly believe it's because I asked, asked, asked. I didn't just assume that people wouldn't want to book because it was January. I made it sound like January was the best time of year to book and I didn't even talk about February until I had January where I wanted it. And, I got most of my bookings by Dec. 1. What you do 90 days prior really does pay off today.

Good luck to everyone. There are still 11 months to go!

Cindy....I am still laughing about this! I guess the moral is to always have a laptop with you!!?!??!?!?! Congrats on a wonderful January!

allisonserna said:
I guess I went inactive and so when I placed my $326 show on the 31st, it reactivated me and so I didn't get double the points...

I'm going to talk to my director about it...

November was $31 in sales and december was $199.25 - so I assumed that Nov and Dec were combined, but I guess not. Because on my individual preformance tracker my jan is $326 and my total for the year is $326 and nothing carried over from 2007. :(

points start over in January;)

<h2>1. How does the double points period work?</h2><p>The double points period is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn double the normal amount of points for their sales. This period usually lasts for a certain amount of time, such as a month or a few weeks.</p><h2>2. What are bonus points?</h2><p>Bonus points are extra points that consultants can earn for meeting certain sales goals or completing certain tasks. These bonus points can then be redeemed for various rewards, such as trips or products.</p><h2>3. How do I earn trip points?</h2><p>Trip points are earned by reaching certain sales goals during a designated time period. These points can then be used towards trips to exciting destinations, such as Paris in 2009.</p><h2>4. Can I earn points for both sales and shows?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn points for both sales and shows during the double points period. This means that you can earn double the points for your sales and also earn bonus points for hosting successful shows.</p><h2>5. How was your January?</h2><p>I am very excited to have my year start out with a huge bang! With my sales, double points, and bonus points, I earned 9507 trip points this month. I also have 4 cooking shows and 4 catalog shows that will close during the double points period for February, so I am looking forward to earning even more points. I can't wait to see where my trip points will take me next!</p>

1. How does the double points period work?

The double points period is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn double the normal amount of points for their sales. This period usually lasts for a certain amount of time, such as a month or a few weeks.

2. What are bonus points?

Bonus points are extra points that consultants can earn for meeting certain sales goals or completing certain tasks. These bonus points can then be redeemed for various rewards, such as trips or products.

3. How do I earn trip points?

Trip points are earned by reaching certain sales goals during a designated time period. These points can then be used towards trips to exciting destinations, such as Paris in 2009.

4. Can I earn points for both sales and shows?

Yes, you can earn points for both sales and shows during the double points period. This means that you can earn double the points for your sales and also earn bonus points for hosting successful shows.

5. How was your January?

I am very excited to have my year start out with a huge bang! With my sales, double points, and bonus points, I earned 9507 trip points this month. I also have 4 cooking shows and 4 catalog shows that will close during the double points period for February, so I am looking forward to earning even more points. I can't wait to see where my trip points will take me next!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies