• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excitement Abounds: My Cousin's Show and My $3,000 in Sales!

In summary, your cousin's show is closing and she is getting $365 in FREE PRODUCT!! Not to mention where that puts me in sales for the month....during double points period...with the bonus points...
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I can not contain my excitement!!!

My cousin's show is closing and she is getting $365 in FREE PRODUCT!!

Not to mention where that puts me in sales for the month....during double points period...with the bonus points...

$3,000 in sales baby!
(7,500 in points for the month when you take into account the double points and my 1,500 bonus points!)

This is me: http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/bliss.gif

Woohoo, Kelly!! That is AWESOME!!! :)

woo-hoo kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (like the new photo!)

congrats I'm like so hating you at teh moment. Just kiddin' send some of that down south to MS

WOW Kelly - congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam Moore said:
congrats I'm like so hating you at teh moment. Just kiddin' send some of that down south to MS
I feel for ya! This is TOTALLY something God has done for me! Two kitchen shows and one catalog show....it's all Him!

Congrats!!! You're almost a third of the way to Level 1 in January!!! WOO HOO!!!

Congrats.... and it's you and your hard work that has made it happen!

AWESOME!! Way to go!!!:sing:

Doing the HAPPY DANCE for you Kelly!

Whoohoo Kelly! Go girl!

Yea Kelly!! I'm dancing along with you Girl! I'm so happy for you!:thumbup:

That is AMAZING!!! I don't think I'm doing as well with my whopping $271 in sales for the month but I am happy for you. God is good isn't He???

KellyTheChef said:
I feel for ya! This is TOTALLY something God has done for me! Two kitchen shows and one catalog show....it's all Him!

Wow! That in itself is beyond awesome! Congrats!!
Tomorrow is my first show of the year and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be GOOD. I'm finally busting out of "the circle" and the host was up to 17 definites this evening.

Woo-hoo!!http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_congratulations.gif

Congrats and how happy is your cousin??

That is awsome Kelly!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!

congrats!!! :sing:
What did you and your cousin do to get all those sales???
How many orders does she have to sort out? LOL

That is so awesome!! So tell us about the show!! How many people and orders??

SOOOOOO excited for you! Keep up the good work...and I love the new picture!

Congratulations, Kelly! My last night's host is also at $365. She is so excited, and I am so excited for her!

Your January ROCKED! I'm very proud of you! Keep up the momentum!

Hope I am answering all of your questions here.....

Both of my kitchen shows had VERY motivated hosts! They both wanted to hit $1,000 so bad they could taste it!

One had about 13 in attendance, the other about 7 adults. They both had outside orders of over $300 BEFORE THE SHOW...and collected orders after the show. First one ended up with 25 orders total (and got a quick stir pitcher from me for hitting 25) and my cousin ended with 20 orders (two of which came from an email I sent out yesterday about the discontinued items and giving them 20% off so I could hit my sales goal) They both are awesome hosts who know how to get as much from PC as they can! And yes..I am trying to recruit both of them!! My cousin has been thinking about it for over a year, it just hasn't been the right time for her yet. Maybe now!

Both shows were Soup and Slippers, with the Smashed Potato soup in the DCB in the microwave.
I used Post Calls on both to do all the reminder calls.
First one was "normal" demo, second one was hands on interactive demo.
Sent out full page invites in business size envies with host name and address for the return address.
Neither one of them used the website for invites, but my full page invites direct those who can't attend to my website and they got 3-5 orders from that.

Nothing out of the ordinary! Like I said...all the glory goes to God for doing this for me!:love: :D :thumbup: :D :thumbup: :love:

I will attach my invite (stolen, ahem, borrowed.... from here!!:rolleyes: ) and my Post Calls script that I used.

Attachments

• Soup and Slippers.doc
    80.5 KB · Views: 498
  • Kim White Call- Soup and Slippers Show.doc
    20 KB · Views: 372
Oh...and yes, my cousin was about to jump through the phone when I told her $365 in free stuff for her! She thought she topped out at $315 in free ($1,000 show) and she actually went to a $1,200 show!

Kelly, that is so great!! :D I love the soup and slippers!! I am having a brain issue, where is the smashed potato soup recipe?

I had no idea you were so close to where I am, Streetsboro...
You have gievn me hope for ohio again!! lol!:)

Way to go Kelly! That is awesome!

Way to go!!!! That is so awesome ! AND dont forget till 2/15 the points!!!!

I also am having a awesome month - 4 shows over 3000 in sales and still a catalog and home show left!!! 2 possible recruits (leaving me 1 more till director)!!!

I can smell the Mexican tequila all the way here in NY!!!

How exciting! Congratulations, Kelly! I hope your cousin does decide to join after seeing what is possible!

Woooooohoooooo!!!
:D

Yippeee Kelly!!

Congrats Kelly!!

Congrats Kelly! That is awesome! I think you just motivated me to get on the phone tomorrow (I know, I know everything else in the past few weeks should have motivated me, but for some reason it just hasn't happened)...

Congrats Kelly! Enjoy that nice paycheck too!

Rock on Kelly! That's wonderful!

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

Go Kelly! Go Kelly! Go Kelly!

That is wonderful!! What a way to start your year!!:D

That is so AWESOME! Way to go:balloon:

YAY!!!! That's so exciting!!!!

That is great Kelly! Keep up the good work! You deserve the extra points!;)

Kelly!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited for you! God always shows Himself and is always SO faithful! WAY TO GO!!!!!!! ... btw... I'm trying to catch you... I think I'm just shy of $2000 and I have two cooking shows and 2 cattys yet for the month... I want those bonus points too! :) YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!

Kelly, I too am so excited about what January is doing for me, both with the points and for my whole business all the way around! I have only done 2 shows so far (have 3 more to g) and a recruit qualify, so I should be well over 6000 points when all is said and done! soooooo exciting!

1000$Congrat!! I just did my first 1000.00 Show also:love: I am so excited, don't think I'll get the 3000 like you did but still really really happy:) Question though, why 365 in free products? I know about the Pizza Cutter but I thought it was 315? Thanks, and Crangradulations again.:sing:

because her host is at $1200 so it adds $50 more to the FPV.

Yeah Kelly ! and you were nervous she would'nt get there!! :)

Thanks, sometimes I get lazy and ask questions when I could look them up:D
Deanna

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbup:

:sing:

;)

What a great way to kick of the new year!! Congrats!!

mombird4 said:
Thanks, sometimes I get lazy and ask questions when I could look them up:D
Deanna
Tee Hee!

I do that too! Sometimes it's quicker to ask the question here than look it up...since there are always so many of us on here and ready to give a quick answer!

Congrats Kelly. :D I had my first ever over $1000 show the other day. It was a really good feeling. I never thought I'd reach that point. I guess 20% off stoneware does the trick. ;)

Congratulations vtodd71 - it IS a GOOD feeling! Especailly when you get your commission statement! :)

CONGRATS!!! What an awesome way to start 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<h2>1. How did your cousin's show result in $3,000 in sales?</h2><p>My cousin's show was a huge success and resulted in $3,000 in sales because she was able to share her love for Pampered Chef products and host a fun and engaging party. She also had a lot of support from friends and family who were eager to purchase products and help her earn free products and rewards.</p><h2>2. How much free product did your cousin earn from her show?</h2><p>My cousin earned $365 in free product from her show! This is a great incentive for hosting a show and is just one of the many perks of being a Pampered Chef host.</p><h2>3. How does your cousin's show impact your sales for the month?</h2><p>My cousin's show has had a huge impact on my sales for the month. Thanks to her successful show, I have reached $3,000 in sales, which puts me at 7,500 points when you take into account the double points and my 1,500 bonus points. This is a great achievement and I am so grateful for her support and for being a part of such a successful team.</p><h2>4. What is the significance of having your cousin's show during the double points period?</h2><p>Having my cousin's show during the double points period has been extremely beneficial. This means that for every dollar of sales I make, I earn double the points. This has helped me reach my sales goals faster and earn even more rewards and bonuses.</p><h2>5. How does earning $3,000 in sales and 7,500 points make you feel?</h2><p>I am beyond excited and grateful to have reached $3,000 in sales and 7,500 points for the month. It shows that hard work and dedication truly pays off, and I am grateful for all the support and encouragement from my Pampered Chef team and customers. This achievement motivates me to continue striving for success and making a positive impact on others through Pampered Chef.</p>

Related to Excitement Abounds: My Cousin's Show and My $3,000 in Sales!

1. How did your cousin's show result in $3,000 in sales?

My cousin's show was a huge success and resulted in $3,000 in sales because she was able to share her love for Pampered Chef products and host a fun and engaging party. She also had a lot of support from friends and family who were eager to purchase products and help her earn free products and rewards.

2. How much free product did your cousin earn from her show?

My cousin earned $365 in free product from her show! This is a great incentive for hosting a show and is just one of the many perks of being a Pampered Chef host.

3. How does your cousin's show impact your sales for the month?

My cousin's show has had a huge impact on my sales for the month. Thanks to her successful show, I have reached $3,000 in sales, which puts me at 7,500 points when you take into account the double points and my 1,500 bonus points. This is a great achievement and I am so grateful for her support and for being a part of such a successful team.

4. What is the significance of having your cousin's show during the double points period?

Having my cousin's show during the double points period has been extremely beneficial. This means that for every dollar of sales I make, I earn double the points. This has helped me reach my sales goals faster and earn even more rewards and bonuses.

5. How does earning $3,000 in sales and 7,500 points make you feel?

I am beyond excited and grateful to have reached $3,000 in sales and 7,500 points for the month. It shows that hard work and dedication truly pays off, and I am grateful for all the support and encouragement from my Pampered Chef team and customers. This achievement motivates me to continue striving for success and making a positive impact on others through Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amy07
  • Kristina21
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies