• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Score a Leather Planner Cover for Only $5.83 at Franklin Covey!

In summary, the Franklin Covey store had 10 planner covers left, and they are $5.83. The cover image is more cut in than it looks, and has several pockets. There is a chance that the planner cover from our company fits in this cover, but we will have to see.
Kristina21
I really wanted a leather cover thingy for my planner. So I went on over to Franklin Covey just to see if (maybe) they had some left from before. Well I was in for a pleasant surprise, not only do they have some (10) but they are $5.83!!!
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/bliss.gif

Does anyone know if our PC planner fits in these?

LOL I didn't even think whether it fit or not!! Oh well I will make it fit! LOL :D

I was all set to get one, but the shipping was $8. As a general rule, I don't pay more for shipping than product! It is really nice looking and a great price, though. Maybe I'll see at my cluster meeting if anyone wants to go in for cheaper shipping.

shuttermonster said:
Does anyone know if our PC planner fits in these?

Yes, it does. I'm still using mine. Never did catch on to the whole Franklin planner philosophy. Sounded good but when I bought the planner I only used the 2 pg month pages (like our PC planner) and never used the daily pages!

KateD said:
I was all set to get one, but the shipping was $8. As a general rule, I don't pay more for shipping than product! It is really nice looking and a great price, though. Maybe I'll see at my cluster meeting if anyone wants to go in for cheaper shipping.
I'm quoting myself. How arrogant. But I just wanted to be excited that I didn't get to ask if anyone wanted to go in for shipping, because I won one in a door prize drawing at the cluster meeting! Woo hoo!

KateD said:
I'm quoting myself. How arrogant. But I just wanted to be excited that I didn't get to ask if anyone wanted to go in for shipping, because I won one in a door prize drawing at the cluster meeting! Woo hoo!

YAY!!!

Do you like it? I've never actually seen a real one. Mine should be delivered on Wednesday...I can't wait!

I do like it! I wanted a nice folder for my planner and such, and all of my "nice" ones have previous company's logo on it!The cover image I thought was embossed, but it's really more cut in (for lack of better description). It has several pockets, but still has a really nice "clean and simple" look.I felt a little bad because I was on a hot streak tonight - three wins. I actually didn't win the planner; I was drawn second and won the mystery prize, but traded with the first winner :) Sweet!I love cluster meetings! Not only do I always learn SOMETHING (PC related or not), I also get great food and prizes. Shhh! Don't tell the rest of my cluster - if everyone showed up my chances of winning would go down :)

KateD said:
I do like it! I wanted a nice folder for my planner and such, and all of my "nice" ones have previous company's logo on it!The cover image I thought was embossed, but it's really more cut in (for lack of better description). It has several pockets, but still has a really nice "clean and simple" look.I felt a little bad because I was on a hot streak tonight - three wins. I actually didn't win the planner; I was drawn second and won the mystery prize, but traded with the first winner :) Sweet!I love cluster meetings! Not only do I always learn SOMETHING (PC related or not), I also get great food and prizes. Shhh! Don't tell the rest of my cluster - if everyone showed up my chances of winning would go down :)
Thank you for the info!
I laughed when I read that last part :DI've never been to a real Cluster meeting before (which sounds wierd now that I think about it) My director lives 7+ hours away and my team here, uh "forgets" to come. Yea that was a nice way of saying that. lol

1. How can I score a leather planner cover for only $5.83 at Franklin Covey?

To score a leather planner cover for only $5.83 at Franklin Covey, simply purchase any regularly priced planner from the Franklin Covey website or store. The discounted price will automatically be applied at checkout.

2. Is this deal available in-store and online?

Yes, this deal is available both in-store and online at Franklin Covey. Simply follow the instructions above to take advantage of the discounted price.

3. Can I choose the color of my leather planner cover?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of colors for your leather planner cover. However, please note that the color options may vary depending on availability.

4. Are there any restrictions on which planner I can purchase to get the discounted leather cover?

No, there are no restrictions on which planner you can purchase to get the discounted leather cover. This deal is available for all regularly priced planners at Franklin Covey.

5. Can I use any additional discounts or promotions with this deal?

No, this deal cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions at Franklin Covey. It is only applicable to the discounted leather planner cover offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • wadesgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefamanda