• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excitement Abounds: My Cousin's Show and My $3,000 in Sales!

In summary, your cousin's show is closing and she is getting $365 in FREE PRODUCT!! Not to mention where that puts me in sales for the month....during double points period...with the bonus points...
mazel tov! i know that the success was due to your hard work, and i'm sure the rest of us are intrigued also about the stats - # of guests, #of outside orders, involvement of host, etc.

again, congrats and have fun in paris!!

Kelly You ROCK Girl!!!!:thumbup: :balloon: :D :chef:

I was so excited last night and I thought of this thread - my host is getting $340 in free product so far and she has 2 more outside orders to send me!!! I'm so excited for her! Plus 4 bookings at her show! woohoo!!!

Winnipegk said:
I was so excited last night and I thought of this thread - my host is getting $340 in free product so far and she has 2 more outside orders to send me!!! I'm so excited for her! Plus 4 bookings at her show! woohoo!!!

Isn't that the best?? My cousin (who got the $365 in free) ended up getting almost $1,000 worth of stuff! Some for free, 4 half price, and the rest at a 30% discount. I talked to her today...it is supposed to arrive tomorrow and she is like a kid on Christmas Eve!!:D :love:

KellyTheChef said:
Isn't that the best?? My cousin (who got the $365 in free) ended up getting almost $1,000 worth of stuff! Some for free, 4 half price, and the rest at a 30% discount. I talked to her today...it is supposed to arrive tomorrow and she is like a kid on Christmas Eve!!:D :love:

Since last night she came up with another $100 in orders so she's getting $360 and she still has 3 orders coming!!! This is so exciting!

Yay God and Yay Kelly!

Winnipegk said:
Since last night she came up with another $100 in orders so she's getting $360 and she still has 3 orders coming!!! This is so exciting!

WOW She's at $1300 now with 2 more coming!!

WAY TO GO KELLY!!! :chef:

KellyTheChef said:

What did she choose? Mine sent me her whole wishlist and it's barely $300! She also wants to take advantage of the 2 60% off items she'll get in February for her booking. She already has a LOT of product so it's going to be hard for her to pick more! haha. What a problem to have!

<h2>1. How did your cousin's show result in $3,000 in sales?</h2><p>My cousin's show was a huge success and resulted in $3,000 in sales because she was able to share her love for Pampered Chef products and host a fun and engaging party. She also had a lot of support from friends and family who were eager to purchase products and help her earn free products and rewards.</p><h2>2. How much free product did your cousin earn from her show?</h2><p>My cousin earned $365 in free product from her show! This is a great incentive for hosting a show and is just one of the many perks of being a Pampered Chef host.</p><h2>3. How does your cousin's show impact your sales for the month?</h2><p>My cousin's show has had a huge impact on my sales for the month. Thanks to her successful show, I have reached $3,000 in sales, which puts me at 7,500 points when you take into account the double points and my 1,500 bonus points. This is a great achievement and I am so grateful for her support and for being a part of such a successful team.</p><h2>4. What is the significance of having your cousin's show during the double points period?</h2><p>Having my cousin's show during the double points period has been extremely beneficial. This means that for every dollar of sales I make, I earn double the points. This has helped me reach my sales goals faster and earn even more rewards and bonuses.</p><h2>5. How does earning $3,000 in sales and 7,500 points make you feel?</h2><p>I am beyond excited and grateful to have reached $3,000 in sales and 7,500 points for the month. It shows that hard work and dedication truly pays off, and I am grateful for all the support and encouragement from my Pampered Chef team and customers. This achievement motivates me to continue striving for success and making a positive impact on others through Pampered Chef.</p>

Related to Excitement Abounds: My Cousin's Show and My $3,000 in Sales!

1. How did your cousin's show result in $3,000 in sales?

My cousin's show was a huge success and resulted in $3,000 in sales because she was able to share her love for Pampered Chef products and host a fun and engaging party. She also had a lot of support from friends and family who were eager to purchase products and help her earn free products and rewards.

2. How much free product did your cousin earn from her show?

My cousin earned $365 in free product from her show! This is a great incentive for hosting a show and is just one of the many perks of being a Pampered Chef host.

3. How does your cousin's show impact your sales for the month?

My cousin's show has had a huge impact on my sales for the month. Thanks to her successful show, I have reached $3,000 in sales, which puts me at 7,500 points when you take into account the double points and my 1,500 bonus points. This is a great achievement and I am so grateful for her support and for being a part of such a successful team.

4. What is the significance of having your cousin's show during the double points period?

Having my cousin's show during the double points period has been extremely beneficial. This means that for every dollar of sales I make, I earn double the points. This has helped me reach my sales goals faster and earn even more rewards and bonuses.

5. How does earning $3,000 in sales and 7,500 points make you feel?

I am beyond excited and grateful to have reached $3,000 in sales and 7,500 points for the month. It shows that hard work and dedication truly pays off, and I am grateful for all the support and encouragement from my Pampered Chef team and customers. This achievement motivates me to continue striving for success and making a positive impact on others through Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amy07
  • Kristina21
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies