• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Double Points in February! With a Twist

In summary, to receive Double Incentive Trip Points: At least TWO Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and/or Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales (before tax and shipping) must be held Jan. 1–31, and submitted no later than midnight CT on Jan. 31, 2011. When this requirement is met, you’ll receive double sales points on all commissionable sales held Feb. 1–28 and submitted no later than midnight CT on Feb. 28. Double points will be reflected as bonus sales points on My Incentive Calculator. New Consultants who join Jan. 1 – Feb. 28, 2011, will receive double incentive trip points on their commissionable sales held
finley1991
I posted this incorrectly a few minutes ago... http://www.directorchefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=3210

The correct info is in the December Consultant News...

To receive Double Incentive Trip Points: At least TWO Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and/or Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales (before tax and shipping) must be held Jan. 1–31, and submitted no later than midnight CT on Jan. 31, 2011. When this requirement is met, you’ll receive double sales points on all commissionable sales held Feb. 1–28 and submitted no later than midnight CT on Feb. 28. Double points will be reflected as bonus sales points on My Incentive Calculator. New Consultants who join Jan. 1 – Feb. 28, 2011, will receive double incentive trip points on their commissionable sales held and submitted Feb. 1–28.

Plus PC $$ in January started at $1250 in sales for C-TL and $5k cluster sales for D's & up!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

And I LOVE the Sling Bag! I hate carrying around a giant tote - and this looks like JUST my style!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

I LOVE the mini-catalog tote!! AWESOME! Those Double Points are all mine next year!! Yea Baby!! New business for me in 2011!!

I like this double points for all of Feb. It is so hard to book just one week to try to get the points. This allows for reschedules and all different scenerios!

I like it too because it forces (so to speak) some to work in Jan instead of saying, "I'll just work in Feb to earn the points..." Or is that just my team that thinks like that? And of course, it's only the ones who are never near earning a trip that say that! :p

I was sort of sad that they didn't offer to help us earn any more extra points in December for this year's trip. You know...if you you're name is Ann we are giving you 14,000 extra points just because:D Hawaii was the trip I have been waiting for but it just didn't happen. :(

Love the sling tote too!! I may still try to recruit my 3 leads since they are waiting to sign up until after the holidays. Now that they have the extra 30 days...it may entice them!! I am thinking I will sweeten the offer as well!!:D

Ann,I tell December recruits to use this time to get their training done (online, teleclass recordings, etc) so they can start immediately in January. That's gotten a few off the fence... and they can get a catty show in for holiday gifts!

Wonderful!! Thanks, Colleen! I have one going to California and will be back in mid January. Would love to show her why NOW is a good time! I've got to get on the stick here!

What is "Double Points in February! With a Twist"?

"Double Points in February! With a Twist" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of February where customers can earn double points for every dollar they spend on qualifying products.

How do I earn double points?

To earn double points, simply make a purchase of qualifying products from Pampered Chef during the month of February. For every dollar spent, you will receive double the usual amount of points in your account.

What are qualifying products?

Qualifying products are items that are eligible for the double points promotion. These products will be clearly marked on our website and in our catalog.

Can I combine the double points offer with other promotions?

Unfortunately, the double points offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you will still earn regular points for any non-qualifying products purchased.

When will I receive my double points?

Your double points will be automatically added to your account within 7 days after your qualifying purchase. If you do not see the points reflected in your account after 7 days, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies