• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraisers Count for Double Points??

In summary, Pampered Chef's "Fundraisers Count for Double Points" program allows customers to earn double points for every fundraiser they host, which can be redeemed for free or discounted products. Anyone can participate in the program, although it is currently only available in the United States and Canada. There are no restrictions on the type of fundraiser that can be hosted, as long as it is registered with Pampered Chef. The double points will appear in the rewards account within 1-2 business days after the fundraiser is closed and submitted. Multiple fundraisers can be combined to contribute towards the total points balance.
Jules711
Silver Member
Do fundraisers count for double points? I have 2 fundraisers going right now and want to make sure they actually count. On the flyer, it states

Note: To earn double incentive sales points, your commissionable sales must be from Shows held and individual orders placed Feb. 1-28, 2007.

Seems like it usually lists catalog, fundraiser, cooking and bridal shows separately.

I do believe they count. It doesn't say they don't. You get commissionable sales from them so I would say yes you most deff. get points from them too.

Last edited:
It counts. You are making commissionable sales, so they will be doubled.

Thanks! I thought so, but wanted to make sure. They aren't huge, but I can use all the help I can get!

Hey, every bit helps. Yes, fundraisers are included as you have commisionable sales like Ann wrote.

1. How does the "Fundraisers Count for Double Points" program work?

For every fundraiser hosted by a customer, Pampered Chef will contribute double the points to the host's rewards account. These points can be redeemed for free or discounted products.

2. Can anyone participate in the "Fundraisers Count for Double Points" program?

Yes, anyone can host a fundraiser and earn double points towards their rewards account. However, the program is currently only available in the United States and Canada.

3. Are there any restrictions on the type of fundraiser that can be hosted?

No, there are no restrictions on the type of fundraiser that can be hosted. It can be a traditional in-home party, a virtual party, or even a catalog party. As long as the fundraiser is registered with Pampered Chef, it will count for double points.

4. How long does it take for the double points to show up in my rewards account?

The double points will appear in your rewards account within 1-2 business days after the fundraiser is closed and submitted to Pampered Chef. If you do not see the points in your account after this time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I combine the double points from multiple fundraisers?

Yes, you can combine the double points earned from multiple fundraisers in your rewards account. They will all contribute towards your total points balance and can be redeemed for rewards accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies