• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Will You Be a Winner? Earn Triple Points in June with Cooking Shows!

In summary, the conversation discusses a promotion that was brought back and the people who are excited or not excited about it. There are different opinions on the promotion, with some people liking it and others not. One person hit two shows and another person hit one show.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I'm so excited!! They're giving us the chance AGAIN!! I REALLY need to get on the phone now!! I only have 6 booked and want at least 4-6 more!

Will you be a winner? Hold and submit Cooking Shows June 1-30. When you submit orders on one of the seven Triple Points Days we've randomly selected, you'll earn triple incentive points! Submit Shows and commissionable sales throughout June and increase your chances of getting one step closer to Celebrating the Magic!

woo hoo!!!!!

Honestly, I really don't like this promotion and I'm surprised they brought it back. It's total luck of the draw and I'd much rather see something that everyone can strive to attain. That being said, I hope I submit a really big show on one of the triple points days!

I'm with you that it is totally hit or miss, so check your email for 321 Summer Fun. :)

pamperedlinda said:
Honestly, I really don't like this promotion and I'm surprised they brought it back. It's total luck of the draw and I'd much rather see something that everyone can strive to attain. That being said, I hope I submit a really big show on one of the triple points days!

I so agree. As much as I would like to add more shows to my calendar, it is not a good month for many of my customers. Father's Day and a ton of graduation parties, etc. And people then gear up to get ready to take off for the July 4th weekend. Luckily I am a director or I don't think I would earn one darn product for free.

This doesn't excite me in my personal business but I am excited for my team members that are aiming hard for Disney and booking as much as they can.

If you submitted Shows on June 11 or June 12 — congratulations — you earned triple incentive points for all commissionable sales held in June and submitted on this date. Your Incentive Trip Calculator will be updated within 48 hours.

Five randomly selected Triple Points days remain between now and June 30. Keep holding and submitting Shows and check back next week when we''ll reveal more Triple Points days!

so did you hit any? I had an $33.75 online order that day! Yay for an extra 68 points! :D

I had 3 consultants in my downline and I hit it! One had a $31.00 online order, another submitted a party for maybe $300 or so. I had submitted a little over $1000 and one submitted about $1300 on those days!!!:party:

The one who wants to go to Disney the worst, had the least amount in orders and the one who hit the most asked...what was this for??? Gotta love em'!!

I had nothing. :cry: Either did anyone on my team. Oh well, may be next time!

I had a $54 online order that day. woohoo!

I had a 32. order on the 12th so that's cool! Congrats everyone who had something those days! Let's pray we all hit the next ones!

none of my consultants had hit those 2 days....

I submitted on the 11th and 12th. So I had sales of $1626 for the 2 days. WOOHOO!!
I had no one in my downline submit those days.

Congratulations, Melissa!!

I turned in a $500 show on the 11th! WOOT WOOT! I am really happy about that b/c I had 3 shows cancel this month and was worried I wouldn't be staying on track points wise.

I am up to 33,000 points now.

please hope for the 20th... just sent in a 1455 show.. 4365 points would really help me out!

i hit on both days!! small online order on 11th! & a small show submitted on the 12th!!
congrats to every1 else who did too! good luck for next week!!!

What is the "Triple Points in June" promotion?

The "Triple Points in June" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn three times the normal amount of rewards points for every dollar spent during the month of June. This means that for every $1 spent, customers will earn 3 points instead of the usual 1 point.

How do I participate in the "Triple Points in June" promotion?

To participate in the "Triple Points in June" promotion, simply make a purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant during the month of June. Your points will automatically be tripled for every dollar spent.

Do I need to be a member of the Pampered Chef rewards program to take advantage of this promotion?

Yes, in order to earn triple points during the "Triple Points in June" promotion, you must be a member of the Pampered Chef rewards program. If you are not already a member, you can sign up for free on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any restrictions on what products are eligible for triple points?

No, all products on the Pampered Chef website and through a Pampered Chef consultant are eligible for triple points during the "Triple Points in June" promotion. This includes both regular priced and sale items.

When will my triple points be applied to my rewards account?

Your triple points will be applied to your rewards account within 48 hours after your order ships. If you are purchasing through a Pampered Chef consultant, they will be able to provide you with an estimated ship date for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
~*Heather*~
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies