• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultants Can Earn Disney!

In summary, a brand new consultant would need to sell 52,000 points by the end of the year in order to earn level 2, and then would need to recruit 6 people by the end of the year in order to become a director.
esavvymom
Staff member
I just received this from my director, and given my current status, even though I'm not new, this is the formula I need on my wall! But I thought I'd share this for all those new consultants or consultants like me who may not have much going on the past few months and feel way behind:

Say you are a brand new consultant (or just a consultant who's way behind in points!) and you’d love to take your family to Disney next year…you just don’t think it’s possible.

What would happen if you worked on it every day between now and the end of the year?

52,000 points needed to earn level 2
(1,250) Sales already submitted

50,750 points remaining
(12,000) 6 recruits between now and end of year (1 per month between June & Nov)

38750 points remaining
(500) Promoting to Director (inevitable if they recruit 6 before the end of the year. Recruiting is contagious.)

38250 points remaining
34 Divide by # weeks left in the year

$1,125 sales needed per week
($200) 1 catalog show per week

$925 cooking show sales needed per week
2 Divide by 2 shows per week

$462.50 Show average needed to earn Disney

That means that by doing 4 catalog shows each month (1 per week), recruiting 6 people by the end of the year, promoting to Director and doing 2 shows a week no matter what, a brand new consultant can still earn the Disney trip!! J

Thanks for posting this! I've got some calls to make...

Thanks! :D

Thanks for posting this. I've passed it on to a teammate who had been discouraged about earning the trip. I think it has renewed her spirits.

:DYou rock....braking it down with specific needs makes it seem so much more plausible! See you at Disney!

I really needed this, I was just trying to figure out I can earn the disney trip for my family. And I haven't done much this year, I think I have about 800 points LOL. See you in Disney!

So, a quick numbers update...if you are JUST starting to play catchup or wondering if you can make this, we have about 28 weeks left in the year (allowing for T'giving and Christmas weeks). So the show average needs to be closer to $585 per show- 2 shows per week (all the other numbers were left the same). Still very possible- especially if you've been listening to such calls as Nancy Jo Ryan , and are mailing your own invites (with Mini-cats) and host coaching well.

I'm hoping to pull this off too. But wanted to bump this for those who didn't see it before.

wow, wish I had seen this kind of break down a month back! I'm trying to get remotivated to get my business going again...
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

JMT said:
wow, wish I had seen this kind of break down a month back! I'm trying to get remotivated to get my business going again...
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

Well, between knowing this NOW, and also maybe making a goal of "TOP 50" in sales...why not? If you listen to Nancy Jo's call that I mentioned above, the lady on there did just that. She figured out that there are only about a dozen or two likely candidates that will earn the Top 50 in sales....the rest, were really wide open to anyone! So she went for it, AND GOT IT! She called everyone. The call goes into more detail how she did and what she said (good stuff!!!). But she had an awesome summer, and I think she started late in the challenge if I'm not mistaken. But she earned the Top-50 trip in the fall, AND she earned Paris and got TPC!

So take the TOP 50 Challenge and use these Disney numbers to help. That one call can probably turn it all around (I'm banking on it for myself...making my calling list)

Thanks for the encouragement! I've had a hard time getting going lately...my recruiter has quit the business, her recruiter has quit, and I don't mesh well with my director. Over all, kind of floating without someone to help motivate me and bounce ideas with etc.
On the plus side, I did get on the phone again tonight for the first time in a while...not much time, but did reschedule an April cancellation and got a random phone call for an order to add to a catty closing tomorrow. She's not local to me, but could be a catty host herself!

Thanks again for the encouragement :0)

This is a great breakdown! Thanks for posting...

a person COULD do more than 2 show a week if they REALLY wanted to. The show average could be less.

I really needed this post! I was about ready to give in to the idea that the Disney trip was out. When it's broken down in this way, it seems do-able. It's that big 52,000 number that trips me up. @$585 show average seems so much more attainable.

Thanks for the post. I feel like I can do this!

~Kel

Thank you for posting this! Although I will admit, I am afraid of dreaming big, so I had already counted myself out for earning the trip this year, I shared this with my husband, and now HE has decided we're going to Disney! LOL! I just started in April, and I've only got 3266 points, so its a huge stretch, but my hubby seems to have faith in me that I can do it! I was a director before I quit PC the first time, and directorship is certainly my goal again, so perhaps I can kill two birds with one stone. Anyone else really far behind on points that wants to buddy up to keep each other accountable?

Thanks for posting! I was losing faith in myself because my hard work is not reflecting in a full calendar or any bookings at all for that matter. I've been recommitted to making calls this week so I will be filling my calendar very soon.
I'm not crossing off Disney just yet!!!!

makes me feel better about the 14,000pts I have so far...I better get moving again!

and look at it this way- JUNE is a great month to motivate a-fresh! We have Sell-A-Thon, the Triple-Points incentive, and who knows...if we have a great June, that leads to a better July/August- you could even make the Top 50 sales challenge! (My mind is a bit twisted, I definitely dream BIG!). And then you'd get Disney on top of all that!We can do it! *worse case, you'll have some great commission checks, and you can PAY for a great trip to Disney- they offer great deals through the year to get you to come. :D*

What is the "New Consultants Can Earn Disney!" program?

The "New Consultants Can Earn Disney!" program is a special incentive program offered by Pampered Chef to new consultants. It allows them to earn a trip to Disney World by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals within their first 90 days.

How can I participate in the "New Consultants Can Earn Disney!" program?

To participate in the program, you must be a new consultant with Pampered Chef and enroll in the program within your first 30 days. You will then receive a personalized tracking link to track your progress towards earning the trip to Disney World.

What are the sales and recruiting goals for the program?

The sales goal for the program is to achieve at least $15,000 in personal sales within your first 90 days. The recruiting goal is to sponsor at least one new consultant who also achieves $15,000 in personal sales within their first 90 days.

What is included in the trip to Disney World?

The trip to Disney World includes airfare, hotel accommodations, park tickets, and a special Pampered Chef event at the resort. It also includes a $500 Disney gift card for additional expenses.

Can I still participate in other Pampered Chef incentives while working towards the "New Consultants Can Earn Disney!" program?

Yes, you can still participate in other Pampered Chef incentives and earn rewards while working towards the "New Consultants Can Earn Disney!" program. However, the sales and recruiting goals for this program must be met separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
christinaspc