• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Geez Louise.... Wish It Were Double Points!

P
Pampered Laura
I just closed the show that puts me at a little over $9000 for this month. Why isn't this Double Points month! :mad: :D :p

3 new recruits this month, $9k sales, SIX $1k shows....and I left my house 6 times. The rest is from Catalog parties & a mediocre fundraiser.
Good Lord.
Talk about setting the bar. Next month will be normal, I'm sure. LOL :p

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, Congratulations!! What a nice paycheck you will see..... and even though it isn't double points, the points will be pretty nice too!

Congrats Laura! Way to rock the new selling season! Any host coaching secret phrases that you used this month???

WOW! I wanna be you when I grow up!

Like you aren't going to earn your trip without the double points this month!! Congrats! What a month!

Congrats, Laura!

I WISH I had that to worry about............but seriously congratulations, what an AWESOME month!

Great job Laura, you will have nice over rides also! Share your secrets!

Ann R.

Holy Cow Laura, what an AWESOME month! Is this your highest to date?? Congrats!

I want to know your secrets to recruiting!!! and GIllian's too

Last edited:
Holy Cow!
Congratulations on such a great month!
So...what't your secret to SIX $1,000 SHOWS?!?!?!?!
That is just amazing!!

Congrats, Laura! I,too, want to know how you did it?!

It wish it was double points this month too! I had $2,475.00 this month and only had half that during double points. Figures! But I am just glad to have the sales.

I wish I knew! I'd repeat it ;) Just a good set of hosts that actually did what I coached them to do, I think... and a lot of talking about cookware, knives, Deep Covered baker, and collections. I do that always, but this time it seemed to sink in to my customers.
And my very very very last show that I submitted was $90 shy of $1k, so actually, only five $1k shows/ $9k sales after all. Boohoo. :D

heat123 said:
Holy Cow Laura, what an AWESOME month! Is this your highest to date?? Congrats!
Yep, most $1k shows in one month & highest month to date. Thanks! :D

I had $208 in double points month, and $3323 this month! Go figure!

That is fantastic Laura. Go you. May you continue to have such great hosts and many more 1k shows.

Related to Geez Louise.... Wish It Were Double Points!

1. Why am I not receiving double points this month?

Unfortunately, double points months are typically planned and announced by the company in advance. It is likely that this month was not designated as a double points month.

2. How were you able to achieve such high sales and recruitments this month?

Congratulations on your success! There could be several factors contributing to your high sales and recruitments, such as effective marketing strategies, a strong customer base, and a great team of recruits.

3. Can you provide more details on your sales and recruitment numbers?

While it is impressive that you have achieved $9,000 in sales and recruited 3 new members this month, it would be helpful to have more context. For example, how many total shows did you have and how many customers did you reach?

4. How did you manage to achieve these results with only leaving your house 6 times?

It is possible that you utilized online or virtual methods of selling and recruiting, which can be just as effective as in-person methods. It's also possible that your strong customer base and team of recruits helped to drive sales and reach new customers without the need for frequent in-person meetings.

5. Will next month's sales and recruitments be as successful?

While there is no guarantee of continued success, it is important to continue implementing effective strategies and maintaining a strong team and customer base. With dedication and hard work, it is possible to achieve similar results in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amy07
  • PChef_ang
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PChef_ang
  • Lisa/ChefBear