• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Psa: Double Point Time Almost Gone!!!!

In summary, all shows for double points must be submitted by tomorrow, February 14th at midnight central time.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Just a reminder to have all shows for double points held and submitted by tomorrow, February 14th at midnight central time!!!!

Don't grump on Friday if you miss it - you were warned! ;)

I told my catalog hosts we were closing TODAY! Good thing - one girl forgot an order and is bringing it tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Janet-
Thanks for the reminder!! With so much going on those dates slip away from my brain sometimes!!

I've got 2 catalog hosts who were supposed to close yesterday.....They now need to wait until Friday (payday). And, my host from last Saturday won't call me back....grrrrr! Oh well, if it means higher show sales then I can wait. I sure did want the double points though.

Thanks for the reminder Janet!

Think I'm gonna Pamper a few businesses tomorrow & see what I can muster up for more double points!!

Thanks for the reminder. I have FOUR shows currently working themselves out...three I have all I need and I'm just about to hit the submit button, and one I'm waiting on two more orders for (the host is taking her sweet time). None are earth-shattering totals, but hey, double points will fix that for me! :)

Yep I remembered! I have TWELVE :) :) shows to close between now and then! Just closed two of them....10 more to go!!:thumbup: I am one of those people Home Office hates for shipping times! But I couldn't help it...all of these were within the last 10 days and I haven't had time to close any of them!!

fruit76loop said:
Yep I remembered! I have TWELVE :) :) shows to close between now and then! Just closed two of them....10 more to go!!:thumbup: I am one of those people Home Office hates for shipping times! But I couldn't help it...all of these were within the last 10 days and I haven't had time to close any of them!!

Don't you mean those of us who were waiting on spring samples... ;)

We'll still keep you though...

I've got two and possibly three hosts that I had hoped would be able to close but I don't know they they will make it. They have shows @ $700 $900 and $600 so I'm wishing they could but I'm just really convicted that I should not push them. One of them has sold over $300 since her show and she has more people to contact so I guess I'll pray she hits $1000 instead of trying to close before she is ready. I'm just going to try really hard to get them as high as possible and be thankful for the additional commission instead of worrying about the points.

I've got 2 to close tomorrow (fingers crossed). A cluster mate of mine reminded me; for some reason I was thinking we had till Friday....luckily my 2 hosts are sweet & want to help me get the double points:angel: (it definately helps to share your goals w/people!)

Oh crap! I forgot they need to be SUBMITTED by tomorrow!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the reminder!!!
I just called my host and begged her to close tomorrow! We were planned for Sat!!

I just turned in 2 shows ... one of them HAD to be sent in before Feb. 4 (90th day) and the other ... well, I WANTED her to wait until the 15th because I really like the HWC thing ... but darn it ... she wanted it turned in before the 15th, so double trip points for me!

Di, if you just turned it in, that's double points (as long as the show date was Jan. 15 or later).

I have one ready to close this morning, for $1100 (YES!!!) She is my first hostess that hit over $1000 each time she hosted. I have been trying to recruit here, and she ismoving this Spring, and is really thinking about signing. She is a Lia Sophia consulant, and where she is moving, PC would do MUCH BETTER!!!!!

Gotta love hosts that are considerate! My host from last Sat called last night to close--2 days earlier than originally planned:)

I had two that were supposed to close last night. They are both waiting on a couple more orders. Closing tonight! I almost thought my double points were gone considering how many January shows canceled on me! Now I just hav to work on my two Saturday shows and make sure they close before the end of the month.

I made the mistake of telling my Host last Friday night that we could close when SHE wanted to - I called her Monday to suggest we close on Wednesday. She called me last night to say someone else took a book and she'll have the orders Friday. The show is currently at $725 so it's KILLING ME!

:(

My show from last Saturday, the host called me last night to give me the final orders for her show. She was so upset that I wasn't going to be able to get it in in time for double points (I'm on mail in only, unless all the orders are on debit or credit cards) that she asked me if there was anything she could to make sure I got the double points? So I let her know that if she wanted to put the two orders that people wrote checks to me for on her cc, I would bring her a check to reimburse her today on my way home. Well, I'll darned if she didn't do that for me. I will be dropping off $78 in cash to her today. Gotta love those who want to help!:love: *Side note: When I left her show it was $190.00. When we closed last night it was $400, which for me right now is awesome!

I also had a catalog show host come to my work on Tuesday and give me cash so I'd have an easier time getting a cashier's check and mailing her show (overnight) yesterday.

I figured out last night, I have 2800 in double points for this month. Not bad and it only the 14th of February. I think I may do my best month this month. I still have 4 shows! Now onto HWC products.

Good for you Laurie! You better do something special for that host - she's a keeper!

Thanks for the reminder! I have just added a 900pts to my Small Dbl points total! Now if only I can get my two recruits to qualify before going inactive! lol

4 down...eight more to go!!! My host from last night wants to close today so she I can get double points, but with the snow we just got a lot of people are snowed in, so I called her and told her that we don't want her to miss out on show orders just to help me. Gotta love when a host is so great to work with!!:)

I have a $600 show to close tonight and a $200 catalog show...if my host gets it to me in time! Without her order, I will be at 11000 points!!

All done....Wow what a night it has been! I submitted $4900 in sales today to bring my Double points total for February to $5600!!! :) :) Not too bad for two weeks! Had 3 catalog shows not close out and 1 cooking show...but I am more than happy!!:D Show me the MONEY!!!:D

:balloon: :balloon: AND I am excited to say that I have already earned Level 1 Incentive!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Ok just closed out my last 4 shows for double points. I turned in $1593 in sales today and did a show! I am so close to 15,000 points. I am really excited. I have never taken advantage of the double points before. I still have 6 more shows and 1-2 catalog parties for this month. This is the biggest month I have had. Marlene how many shows have you had this year. My goal is to be at 20,000 points by the end of Feb. I might just make it. I have had more cancellations and my show average has been cut in half this month. I am glad I way overbooked my schedule. Now we all just have to hold and submit 2 more shows by the end of the month. Good luck everyone.

Wow! Congratulations Marlene!

Wow Marlene, awesome job! I'm sorry to say that my Feb has not started nearly as awesome as my January :( But, it should finish pretty good.

Wow Marlene~that is AWESOME!:D I'm so glad you started posting again; you're such an inspiration!

My other host didn't get closed in time:( She called about 8pm; just had gotten off work, then had to drive 3 hrs to her mil's so she could take her to the doc this morning. She felt so bad we couldn't close; I said family is way more important!

cincychef said:
Marlene how many shows have you had this year.

Hmmm....good question!!!:rolleyes: Ok, just looked it up. I have had 10 cooking shows and 4 catalog shows. 3 of my cooking shows were $1300+ and 2 were $1000+!! Not too bad...a 50% over $1000 average!! :love: AND oodles of online orders! 23 orders online not associated with shows!! :thumbup:

:balloon: I also had my January recruit qualify for 2000 points and I got the 1500 points for January bonus!:balloon:

Thanks everyone! I was very excited to get them all closed! At 7 pm I was a mess because I couldn't get ahold of my first 3 hosts!!:cry: :yuck:

Sigh...I had such high hopes for double points too! :cry: I had 2 shows cancel with no reschedule (although...call me in late spring/early summer), 1 show turn into a catty show and the host is all but MIA (I guess we're closing after double points), my Sunday show is only sitting at $156 (we were supposed to close last night, but she didn't return my 2 calls - she's been a frustrating host), and my Tuesday show got iced out and she decided that instead of closing Thursday, she wanted to close Friday to have more time to get orders (it will be a good show, so it's okay)...

So I was only able to submit 2 shows for double points and both were in Jan! :cry:

At least I'll definitely have enough shows submitted in late Feb for the HWC stuff. (that's my silver lining) :)

ChefJoyJ said:
At least I'll definitely have enough shows submitted in late Feb for the HWC stuff. (that's my silver lining) :)

Joy if you are planning on submitting the shows from earlier in the month for your HWC stuff, they unfortunately won't qualify. :( The flyer states: the shows have to been held and submitted between Feb 15th and the 29th.

pamperedpals said:
Joy if you are planning on submitting the shows from earlier in the month for your HWC stuff, they unfortunately won't qualify. :( The flyer states: the shows have to been held and submitted between Feb 15th and the 29th.

Oops - forgot that! :blushing: No worries...I have 3 shows in that time frame! :angel:

ChefJoyJ said:
Oops - forgot that! :blushing: No worries...I have 3 shows in that time frame! :angel:

I'm so glad to hear that. You are going to have an awesome paycheck anyway they submitted.;)

1. What is the deadline for submitting shows for double points?

The deadline for submitting shows for double points is tomorrow, February 14th at midnight central time.

2. What happens if I miss the deadline for submitting shows?

If you miss the deadline for submitting shows, you will not receive double points for those shows.

3. Can I still submit a show for double points if I forgot to do so?

Unfortunately, no. All shows must be submitted by the deadline in order to receive double points.

4. What is the consequence for missing the deadline for submitting shows?

If you miss the deadline for submitting shows, you will not receive double points for those shows.

5. Can I still submit a show for double points after the deadline has passed?

No, the deadline for submitting shows for double points is tomorrow, February 14th at midnight central time. After that, no shows will be eligible for double points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefinHarmony