• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

She's Gone and so Are My Hangers...

In summary, Krissy's sister was asked to leave the house because of abusive comments and actions. Krissy spent the last hour of her niece's time here drawing with chalk on the driveway.
Kacey, I've been away from the site for a couple of days, so this is the first I've heard about what happened on Monday. You know you did the right thing. Your sister probably knows it too, she's just too blinded by offense* to acknowledge it. *We often choose to be offended when the other person is in the right. It allows us to ignore the truth and hang on to our position.

You are very right, and very wise Miss Rae! :) I know in my heart that I did the right thing. I called my niece tonight and told her the dogs wanted to talk to her. I put her on speaker phone and the dogs ran down to the garage door thinking she was walking up to come into the house. It was sad to watch. They miss her...

She said she loved her Uncle John-uh and Aunt Krissy and told the dogs that she loved them and missed them and would see them later and she told Delaney to be a good girl and told Spirit to be a good boy. It was too cute. Last night Spirit slept in "Maggie's" room on the floor- I think he really misses her.

I did speak with my sister for a while- her tone sounds much better and she apologized for throwing the phone at me. She wanted to know if she could just have the phone (we would keep the chip) because she had pictures of my niece on there and she wanted to get a plan of her own, but just wanted the phone part.

So at least we're talking. Or I should say at least she's talking to me. I never had a problem talking to her.

Sounds like the healing has already begun. That's a good sign.

<h2>1. What happened with your sister and niece living with you?</h2><p>My sister and niece have been living with us since early February of this year. However, due to some abusive comments and actions, my sister was asked to leave our house immediately this afternoon.</p><h2>2. How did you spend the last hour with your niece?</h2><p>I spent the last hour of their time here drawing with chalk on the driveway with my niece. It was a bittersweet moment as she was leaving and I will miss her dearly.</p><h2>3. What are your plans for your niece while she is living with your parents?</h2><p>My parents have kindly offered to take her in until her low-rent apartment is ready on the 13th. They will also be covering all her expenses for the next 3 months.</p><h2>4. How did your sister's behavior contribute to her leaving?</h2><p>My sister's behavior and attitude were causing strain on our relationship and enabling her poor choices. Last night, she was told to leave as soon as she could pack her things. Unfortunately, today she made more poor choices which resulted in her being asked to leave right away.</p><h2>5. How are you coping with the situation?</h2><p>It has been a difficult and emotional time for me, as I am very attached to my niece. I am trying to stay positive and rely on the support of my loved ones and the prayers of others. I also have an interview tomorrow which has given me some hope for the future.</p>

1. What happened with your sister and niece living with you?

My sister and niece have been living with us since early February of this year. However, due to some abusive comments and actions, my sister was asked to leave our house immediately this afternoon.

2. How did you spend the last hour with your niece?

I spent the last hour of their time here drawing with chalk on the driveway with my niece. It was a bittersweet moment as she was leaving and I will miss her dearly.

3. What are your plans for your niece while she is living with your parents?

My parents have kindly offered to take her in until her low-rent apartment is ready on the 13th. They will also be covering all her expenses for the next 3 months.

4. How did your sister's behavior contribute to her leaving?

My sister's behavior and attitude were causing strain on our relationship and enabling her poor choices. Last night, she was told to leave as soon as she could pack her things. Unfortunately, today she made more poor choices which resulted in her being asked to leave right away.

5. How are you coping with the situation?

It has been a difficult and emotional time for me, as I am very attached to my niece. I am trying to stay positive and rely on the support of my loved ones and the prayers of others. I also have an interview tomorrow which has given me some hope for the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates