• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Late Submission Count Towards November SAT?

In summary, the policy for submitting the November SAT late is that regular registration is usually a month before the test date, with late registration available for an additional fee until around a week before the test date. The late registration fee is typically $30 on top of the regular registration fee, making the total cost $60. Submitting the November SAT late should not significantly affect your chances of getting into college, but it is best to check with individual colleges for their policies. Standby testing may be an option for those who miss the late registration deadline, but it is not guaranteed. If you need to make changes or cancel your registration after the late deadline, you will need to contact the College Board directly and additional fees may apply.
ahammons
My host from Mon's show should be ready to close by tonight, but I have a quick question. If for some reason she waits until tomorrow to close, would that count towards November's SAT? Personally, I'd rather submit it tonight, but I'm just curious.

No... shows must be dated November shows and submitted no later than Dec. 5th to count for the sell-a-thon. Any October shows held over won't count.

Thanks, that's what I was thinking - I just couldn't remember! :)

Happy to help!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your concern about closing your host's show. If your host waits until tomorrow to close, it would still count towards November's SAT. However, we always encourage our consultants to submit their shows as soon as possible to avoid any delays or issues. If you have any further questions or need assistance with closing your show, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you for being a dedicated consultant and for your hard work! Best of luck with your show.

What is the policy for submitting the November SAT late?

According to the College Board, the deadline for regular registration for the November SAT is usually a month before the test date. However, late registration is available for an additional fee and is open until around a week before the test date.

How much does it cost to submit the November SAT late?

The late registration fee for the November SAT is typically $30 on top of the regular registration fee. This brings the total cost to $60, not including any additional fees for late changes or cancellations.

Will submitting the November SAT late affect my chances of getting into college?

While it is always recommended to register for the SAT before the regular deadline, submitting the November SAT late should not significantly impact your chances of getting into college. However, it is best to check with the specific colleges you are applying to for their policies on late submissions.

Can I still choose to take the November SAT even if I miss the late registration deadline?

In some cases, the College Board may offer standby testing for the November SAT. This means that if you missed the late registration deadline, you can show up on the test day and take the SAT if there are extra test booklets available. However, this option is not guaranteed and is not available at all testing centers.

What should I do if I need to make changes or cancel my November SAT registration after the late deadline?

If you need to make changes or cancel your November SAT registration after the late deadline, you will need to contact the College Board directly. They may be able to accommodate your request, but additional fees may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies