• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sell-A-Thon: October Parties - Count in November?

In summary, if your show is scheduled for October, it will almost certainly count towards the Sell-A-Thon in November.
PamperedChefDude
Question for all you experienced folks out there.
We have 10 shows in October so several are right at the end of the month.
If we don't close & submit them till November will they count for the Sell-A-Thon in November for new S/S Products or since the party was actually a Oct party will it not count towards the totals.

Thanks!
Joe & Diane
Pampered Chef Dude & Dudette

IF sellathon is November (and I haven't seen anything official about this year's SAT), then it will almost surely be for November sales, so your October shows won't count.

Thanks! You know all Ann.

OR...you could talk to some of your hosts and ask if they would mind you submitting thier shows as November shows (with Nov host/guest specials), and submit in November AS November shows. It's up to you and your hosts.
My director told me we could do that...so if this is bogus info, it's on her.

Some hosts really don't care too much about the host specials...at least that's my experience. I've had at least 6 hosts that didn't care about the specials, they just wanted a show. Maybe I'm lucky there. Anyway, I'm rambling now, so I'm done here. :D

We are not supposed to "fudge" show dates. If you hold a show on Oct. 25, then you should enter and submit it as an October show.

We actually got lucky. One of our shows I was thinking about at the end of October has asked to move it to November because of the specials. That works for us because that still leaves us with 9 for October and opens up another date available in October and gives us a second one for November.

Joe & Diane
Pampered Chef Dude & Dudette

chefann said:
We are not supposed to "fudge" show dates. If you hold a show on Oct. 25, then you should enter and submit it as an October show.

I know....like I said in my last post, my director said we could do this...The only thing I've ever done is submit a show after the 1st of the month, but always submit with the proper month. That's probably why I don't earn free products during SAT....I was just stating an option...sorry...didn't mean to get you riled up, if that's what happened. ;)

Chris- not riled, just pointing out that we shouldn't bend rules. We've probably all done it once or twice, but shouldn't make a habit of it.

Related to Sell-A-Thon: October Parties - Count in November?

1. What is the Sell-A-Thon: October Parties - Count in November?

The Sell-A-Thon is a special promotion for the month of October where parties held during this month will count towards your sales for November.

2. How do I take advantage of the Sell-A-Thon promotion?

To take advantage of the Sell-A-Thon promotion, simply host a party in October and submit your orders by the end of the month. Your sales from this party will count towards your November sales.

3. Can I combine my October party sales with other parties to qualify for rewards or incentives?

Yes, you can combine your October party sales with other parties to qualify for rewards or incentives. However, your October party sales will only count towards your November sales.

4. Do I need to do anything special to participate in the Sell-A-Thon?

No, there is no extra step or action needed to participate in the Sell-A-Thon. Simply host a party in October and submit your orders by the end of the month to have your sales count towards November.

5. Are there any exclusions or limitations for the Sell-A-Thon promotion?

There are no exclusions or limitations for the Sell-A-Thon promotion. Any party held in October and submitted by the end of the month will count towards your November sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennifer
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies