• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifI Do a Hwc Fundraiser Does It Count for Show Count??

In summary, Hwc fundraisers can count towards your Pampered Chef show count and there is no minimum sales requirement. To report a Hwc fundraiser, you will need to provide your consultant with specific information. Hosting a Hwc fundraiser does not disqualify you from receiving host rewards and there are no restrictions on the types of Hwc fundraisers that can count towards your show count.
SPAMSTIME
OK I just seen there will be a special if we have 2 parties from Oct 1st - 15th I only have one before the 15th so I was thinking I could do a HWC Fundraiser and still earn that prize. Will that count like a party??

BTW I just want to offer the HWC items on the flyer can I do this as a fundraiser?? Sorry but I have never done a fundraiser or HWC items.

Yes, a fundraiser would count.

The HWC items are only available through our PWS in October, so you would not be able to collect orders for them and submit them as a show.

Thanks Noorak that really helps to know.

Hi there! Yes, hosting a HWC Fundraiser during the special promotion period will count as one of your parties and you will still be eligible for the special prize. It's a great way to support a good cause and earn rewards at the same time. Let me know if you need any assistance planning your fundraiser or have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to ifI Do a Hwc Fundraiser Does It Count for Show Count??

1. Can a Hwc fundraiser count for my Pampered Chef show count?

Yes, a Hwc fundraiser can count towards your Pampered Chef show count. Pampered Chef recognizes Hwc fundraisers as official shows and they will count towards your show count.

2. Do I need to have a certain amount of sales for the Hwc fundraiser to count?

There is no minimum sales requirement for a Hwc fundraiser to count towards your show count. As long as you have at least one customer purchase through the fundraiser, it will count as a show.

3. How do I report a Hwc fundraiser for my show count?

To report a Hwc fundraiser for your show count, you will need to provide your consultant with the name of the organization hosting the fundraiser, the date it took place, and the total sales amount. Your consultant will then submit this information to Pampered Chef to count towards your show count.

4. Can I host a Hwc fundraiser and still receive host rewards?

Yes, hosting a Hwc fundraiser does not disqualify you from receiving host rewards. You will still be eligible for host rewards based on the total sales from the fundraiser, as well as any additional orders you may receive.

5. Are there any restrictions on the types of Hwc fundraisers that can count for show count?

No, there are no restrictions on the types of Hwc fundraisers that can count towards your show count. As long as it is an official Hwc fundraiser, it will count towards your show count.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
grgann
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies