• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Fundraiser Considered a Show

In summary, a fundraiser is not considered a show in the context of Pampered Chef. As a consultant, you can host a fundraiser for a cause or organization of your choice and donate a portion of the sales. To set up a fundraiser, you can contact your consultant or customer service team. Host rewards are not applicable for fundraisers as the main goal is to raise money for a cause or organization. Fundraisers do have a minimum sales requirement of $150 and may be rescheduled or canceled if this requirement is not met.
Kimberlymmj
Does it count towards your show totals? I have a show on May 1st and a fundraiser ending May 4. I really want that bag.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!As long as they are both submitted in May with May show dates.

Fundraisers count towards everything but the commission is only 15%.

1. Is a fundraiser considered a show?

No, a fundraiser is not considered a show in the typical sense. A show in Pampered Chef terms refers to a cooking demonstration hosted by a consultant or host, where guests can purchase products. A fundraiser, on the other hand, is a special event where a portion of the sales goes towards a specific cause or organization.

2. Can I host a fundraiser as a consultant?

Yes, as a consultant, you can host a fundraiser for a cause or organization that is important to you. You can work with the organization to set up a fundraising event and donate a portion of the sales to their cause.

3. How do I set up a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To set up a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to your consultant or contact our customer service team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make your fundraiser a success.

4. Can I earn host rewards from a fundraiser?

No, host rewards are not earned from fundraisers. The purpose of a fundraiser is to raise money for a specific cause or organization, so the host rewards are not applicable in this case.

5. Do fundraisers have a minimum sales requirement?

Yes, fundraisers do have a minimum sales requirement of $150 in product sales. This ensures that the organization or cause receives a significant donation from the event. If the sales do not meet the minimum requirement, the event may be rescheduled or canceled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
grgann
  • KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg