• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I submit my sales for the End of Month Shows?

In summary, Ok, wasn't sure where to post this but...October is my SS month 2. I have shows on Oct. 28th, 29th, and 30th. I've told these hosts that I want to close on the date of thier shows so I can submit them before the end of the month, but I am wondering (just in case) what happens if I submit them in November instead of by Oct. 31st? I know the commission will go on November but what happens with my SS bonus? Will I still get my bonus for October - SS2? Also, (I think I know the answer to this) but it wouldn't count for the November sell-
Bexs50
Ok, wasn't sure where to post this but...October is my SS month 2. I have shows on Oct. 28th, 29th, and 30th. I've told these hosts that I want to close on the date of thier shows so I can submit them before the end of the month, but I am wondering (just in case) what happens if I submit them in November instead of by Oct. 31st? I know the commission will go on November but what happens with my SS bonus? Will I still get my bonus for October - SS2? Also, (I think I know the answer to this) but it wouldn't count for the November sell-a-thon would it, because the shows were held in Oct? I just want to be clear!! TIA
Becky

I think if you submit by the 5th it will still be for October. I thing the host special is when the party was actually held.

Sell-A-Thon only counts for those shows held in November.

my understanding is it has to be submitted by midnight on the 31st of Oct for it to count towards your SS2 month, it also will not count towards the sell a thone since the shows were for oct. and your Nov shows have to be submitted by the 5th of Dec for it to count for the sell a thon.

Jennie4PC said:
my understanding is it has to be submitted by midnight on the 31st of Oct for it to count towards your SS2 month,

Yeah that is correct, I got some wrong information along the way and didn't get my ss1 items + knives; and now I have $800 for ss2 but no one to do shows and believe me I am trying; how disappointing is that.
Tonia

For your SS2 month all sales have to be submitted by midnight CST. I had a consultant on the west coast who submitted at 11:03 and thought she earned SS2 but when we checked into it we learend that 11:03 pm was her time and it was 12:03 AM PC Time. So, Make sure you have everything submitted by Central Standard Time. So, you dont miss out. ;)

Just like they were saying for the November sell-a-thon all shows that are Held and submitted count for the sell-a-thon!! ;)

Jennifer
Ind. Sales Director (Promoted Sept 1st)

WALKING ACCROSS STAGE AT LEADERSIP 2007 AS A NEW DIRECTOR!!

YAHOO!!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!! :D :D :D

1. What are End of Month Shows?

End of Month Shows are special events held by Pampered Chef consultants at the end of each month. These shows are designed to help customers get the most out of their purchases by offering special discounts and promotions.

2. How can I attend an End of Month Show?

To attend an End of Month Show, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or check the company's website for upcoming events in your area. You can also host your own show, where a consultant will come to your home and invite your friends and family to shop and learn about Pampered Chef products.

3. What can I expect at an End of Month Show?

At an End of Month Show, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, sample delicious recipes, and learn about the latest Pampered Chef products. There may also be special deals and discounts available exclusively at these events.

4. Can I purchase products at an End of Month Show?

Yes, you can purchase products at an End of Month Show. In fact, these events are a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items or try out new ones at a discounted price. Your consultant will be available to assist you with any purchases or questions you may have.

5. Are End of Month Shows only for customers?

No, End of Month Shows are open to everyone. Whether you are a current customer, a potential customer, or simply interested in learning more about Pampered Chef, you are welcome to attend these events. They are a great way to connect with other food lovers and get inspired in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlueMoon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • CarrieB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies