• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Late Can I Submit a October Show?

In summary, you have to submit a show by the end of the following month in order to get October specials. If submitting in November, make sure when you submit that you put November as the month submitted or your PP reports will not be correct.
CarrieB
Gold Member
I know I should know this already. It's been a while since I had a show. How late can I submit a October Show? Does it have to be submitted by Oct 31? I will have a show Friday and she said she has several orders she will collect but wants to know how late they can be to be a Sept. show? Thanks for y'alls wealth of info.

I think it is the last day of the following month. Make sure you have the show dated October for the specials to work right.

That is correct. You have until the end of the following month...in this case November...to submit a show. Make sure the show date shows October in order to get October specials. However, if submitting in November, make sure when you submit that you put November as the month submitted or your PP reports will not be correct. Your show is October, but your commission will be November. Hope that makes sense.

What happens if it is submitted after November?

i thnk i remember someone on here saying that they someone in HO said that they will actually take them in Novemeber and December. Don't know if i would take the chance though.

You can submit a show 2 months after the month the specials are offered. However, you would be running the chance that they may not have tose specials in stock at the moment. Of course, you'd get emails regarding things on hold. I know this because I just sumitted an August show 2 days ago. Ho gave me this info....

that is news to me. I have always been told to get this months special you must submit by the end of next month. That is good to know...but I am not telling my hosts that. I have enough trouble getting them to close now.

ragschef said:
You can submit a show 2 months after the month the specials are offered. However, you would be running the chance that they may not have tose specials in stock at the moment. Of course, you'd get emails regarding things on hold. I know this because I just sumitted an August show 2 days ago. Ho gave me this info....

I'm about to test that theory, since my youngest sibling just handed me a catalog party that I knew nothing about from SEPTEMBER!

I don't use PP (MAC user, here!) so we'll see what happens when it hits the HO! Hopefully she'll get the 60% off host special on her cookware selection...

Sisters...gotta love 'em!

I have another question along the same line. I have a catty show for Oct. that she's going to hold off on closing until another payday (which will put it into Nov.). I think she wants the stone/handles as her host special, so I'll have to have it be an Oct. show, even though I know my commssion will be paid for Nov. My question is......... Will this count towards sell-a-thon? I think that the answer is no, just wanted confirmation on that.

Nope, sell-a-thon says shows HELD AND SUBMITTED in NOVEMBER. I have a few of these 2 but they want the October specials so...

straitfan said:
I have another question along the same line. I have a catty show for Oct. that she's going to hold off on closing until another payday (which will put it into Nov.). I think she wants the stone/handles as her host special, so I'll have to have it be an Oct. show, even though I know my commssion will be paid for Nov. My question is......... Will this count towards sell-a-thon? I think that the answer is no, just wanted confirmation on that.

No it won't, sorry - needs to be HELD and SUBMITTED within the timeframe.

Held: November 1-30
Submitted: November 1 - December 5

That's what I thought. I was hoping for once to be WRONG! LOL

cooking.with.ann said:
I'm about to test that theory, since my youngest sibling just handed me a catalog party that I knew nothing about from SEPTEMBER!

I don't use PP (MAC user, here!) so we'll see what happens when it hits the HO! Hopefully she'll get the 60% off host special on her cookware selection...

Sisters...gotta love 'em!

how annoying pp isn't mac compatible. i had the same problem, luckily i had a refurbished dell laptop.....:yuck:

Shawnna said:
that is news to me. I have always been told to get this months special you must submit by the end of next month. That is good to know...but I am not telling my hosts that. I have enough trouble getting them to close now.
LOL Good Idea! I checked with HO and they will accept shows for September thru December, but like someone mentioned before there could be issues with the warehouse getting mixed up with the specials, etc.

Related to How Late Can I Submit a October Show?

1. How late can I submit my October show order?

The deadline for submitting orders for an October show is typically the last day of the month. However, it is always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact date and time to ensure your order is processed in a timely manner.

2. Can I still submit an order after the deadline?

While it is always best to submit your order before the deadline, your consultant may still be able to process a late order. However, please note that late orders may incur additional fees and may not be eligible for certain promotions or discounts.

3. What happens if I miss the deadline?

If you miss the deadline to submit your October show order, your consultant may still be able to process a late order. However, please note that late orders may incur additional fees and may not be eligible for certain promotions or discounts.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I submit my order late?

If you submit your October show order after the deadline, you may still be eligible to earn host rewards. However, the exact rewards and bonuses may differ from those offered during the promotional period. It is best to check with your consultant for more information.

5. Can I place an order for November during my October show?

Yes, you can place an order for November during your October show. However, please note that the host rewards and bonuses may only apply to the October show order, and not the November order. It is best to check with your consultant for more information on how to maximize your rewards for both orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • smama07