• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Pumpkin Dish Still Get Ordered W/ an October Show?

In summary, our pumpkin dishes are available year-round and can be ordered at any time, whether you host a Pampered Chef show in October or not. However, if you do host a show in October, you can take advantage of a special promotion for select pumpkin dishes. We also offer new pumpkin dishes every year for the fall season. And, if you are a host, you can use your host rewards towards purchasing a pumpkin dish. Contact your consultant for more information on how to redeem your rewards.
babywings76
Gold Member
My SIL is doing an October show and wants to know if she can still get a pumpkin dish. Are they still allowed to be on a show dated for October.

I think the answer is yes--as long as the show was dated in October and it's submitted no later than November 15.

Okay, that's what I was assuming, but just wanted to be sure in case I missed some sort of explanation from HO on the deadline for them. I'm not getting a red dot on the show for it, so I guess it's good to go. ;)

1. Can I still order a pumpkin dish if I host a Pampered Chef show in October?

Yes, you can still order a pumpkin dish if you host a Pampered Chef show in October. Our pumpkin dishes are available year-round and can be ordered at any time, regardless of when you host a show.

2. Is there a special promotion for pumpkin dishes during October shows?

Yes, during the month of October, we offer a special promotion on our pumpkin dishes. Hosts who have a show during October can receive a discount on select pumpkin dishes as a thank you for hosting a show during this festive time of year.

3. Can I order a pumpkin dish even if I don't host a show in October?

Of course! Our pumpkin dishes are available for purchase at any time, whether you host a show or not. You can order them through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any new pumpkin dishes available for October shows?

Yes, we release new pumpkin dishes every year for the fall season. Check with your consultant or our website to see what new pumpkin dishes are available for your October show.

5. Can I use my host rewards to purchase a pumpkin dish?

Yes, you can use your host rewards to purchase a pumpkin dish. Our host rewards can be used towards any product in our catalog, including our pumpkin dishes. Contact your consultant for more information on how to redeem your host rewards for a pumpkin dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
punkie1019
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
chef131doreen