• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding a Past Host Code: My October Show Experience

In summary, a past host code is a unique code assigned to a Pampered Chef host that allows them to earn rewards and discounts based on their party or show sales. To find a past host code, you will need to contact the host of the show or party. These codes can only be used for orders placed through a specific party or show, and not through the Pampered Chef website. By using a past host code, you are helping the host earn rewards and discounts, and may receive special discounts or free products as a thank you. These codes do have an expiration date, so it is important to use them before they expire to ensure the host receives their rewards.
pctharper
Gold Member
I was doing a show today and this is a booking from a show I did in October. She wanted to get the glazed baker this month. When I went to enter it, only the code for the host special came up. Shouldn't there be a past host code too?

It seems to me that we are supposed to use the same code for both but someone else may know something different.

They don't have a special code for past hosts this month. Use the regular Host Special code.

It is sometimes very confusing. Some times they do use two different codes and sometimes they don't. Can not figure why they would add so much info for products of the same price. As a computer person I think it is a waste of computer hard drive space to double up that stuff. Plus it is a pain in the butt for us to have to look for two different numbers! I can not tell you how many times I pick the wrong number!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about your booking from October. I'm glad to hear that your customer is interested in the glazed baker! As for the past host code, it should definitely be available for you to enter. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for assistance with finding the code. They will be able to provide you with the correct information and help you process the order. Thank you for being a valued consultant and good luck with your show!

1. What is a past host code?

A past host code is a unique code that is assigned to a specific Pampered Chef host. It allows the host to earn rewards and discounts based on the sales from their Pampered Chef party or show.

2. How do I find a past host code?

To find a past host code, you will need to contact the host of the show or party you attended. They will be able to provide you with their unique code.

3. Can I use a past host code for any Pampered Chef order?

No, past host codes can only be used for orders placed through a specific party or show. They cannot be used for individual orders or orders placed through the Pampered Chef website.

4. What benefits do I receive by using a past host code?

By using a past host code, you are helping the host earn rewards and discounts on their own Pampered Chef purchases. In return, the host may offer you special discounts or free products as a thank you for supporting their party or show.

5. Is there an expiration date for past host codes?

Yes, past host codes do have an expiration date. The host will usually inform their guests of the expiration date and it can also be found on the order form. It is important to use the code before it expires to ensure the host receives their rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies