• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Had 5 Shows and Over $1400 in Sales so Far for the Month of

In summary, Melissa has had 5 shows and over $1400 in sales so far for the month of October. However, November is dead so far. People are doing what they normally do in October, but there are no new bookings yet for November. Melissa suggests treating your hair dresser to a treat, calling your first hosts, and talking about PC to get sales.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I have had 5 shows and over $1400 in sales so far for the month of October.
BUT, November is dead so far!!!:cry:
What's everyone doing?
How do you REALLY sell a show?

Chozengirl said:
I have had 5 shows and over $1400 in sales so far for the month of October.
BUT, November is dead so far!!!:cry:
What's everyone doing?
How do you REALLY sell a show?

Melissa, peek through the "Picking your brain" thread above - it's full of ideas. I personally LOVE the Un-party invite for anyone who has said "Maybe" and hasn't booked, or the $1000 Mystery Web/catalog show.

Why not treat your hair dresser to a treat?

I've recently received 2 calls randomly to people who have seen/taken my card on bulleton boards (I keep a stash of cards in my purse and... this can be important... a push pin for those times I see a bunch of business cards on a board).

Call your 1st hosts. Call hosts who are close to losing their PhD. Host a Mystery Host party of your own, and invite a few others to display too (they will bring some new customers your way)...

Good luck!
Susan :)

its_me_susan said:
Why not treat your hair dresser to a treat?
Good luck!
Susan :)
I had to totally ROFLMAO at this one.
My hair dresser is my SIL. I have been trying to convince her to have a show for over 2 years now.
She is still to have one for me!:grumpy:
Thanks for the tips!!!
I have 2 so far and I am going to be calling people today and tomorrow to push some shows.
OH, and my month ended over $2,000
the highest I have EVER done!!!!:D

Awesome job Melissa !!! How exciting for you . Don't worry- with your stunning personality you will do fine in Nov !!! HeHeHe
Jane

I find that just talking about PC gets me sales and bookings. I just had one co-worker turn in a $70 order to me today. I gave a catalog to a substitute teacher who is subbing for me tomorrow and turning in an order to me. Another co-worker ordered $40, and another booked a November Show. I talk PC in the bank, store, post office. But always keep business cards or mini catalogs with you, so you can give to those unexpected encounters.

bakewithschaefer said:
Awesome job Melissa !!! How exciting for you . Don't worry- with your stunning personality you will do fine in Nov !!! HeHeHe
Jane
Shoot Jane, you weren't supposed to see that, it was a suprise for next month's meeting:p
Thanks for the compliment!!!

Melissa, I will act surprise I promise . Surprise me with all the bookings that you obtain before our meeting !!!! Happy Halloween. How did you survive the Wind storm ? My car has $4500.00 worth of damages. Just grateful the fires did not come close to us. My prayers with those it did. What a horrible week!!

Related to I Have Had 5 Shows and Over $1400 in Sales so Far for the Month of

1. How can I increase my sales for my Pampered Chef shows?

One way to increase sales is to utilize social media to promote your shows and products. You can also offer incentives or discounts to your customers for hosting a show or referring new customers. Additionally, make sure to provide excellent customer service and follow up with your customers after the show.

2. What are some popular products that customers are buying at Pampered Chef shows?

Some popular products at Pampered Chef shows include the Rockcrok Collection, the Quick Cooker, and the Mix 'N Chop. Other popular items include kitchen tools such as the Garlic Press and the Food Chopper.

3. Can I earn free products or discounts by hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products or discounts based on the total sales from your show. The more sales you have, the more rewards you can receive. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future shows at your own show.

4. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit which includes business materials and product samples. You can then start hosting shows and selling products to earn commission and other rewards.

5. What sets Pampered Chef products apart from other kitchen products?

Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and durability. They also come with a guarantee and customer satisfaction is a top priority. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of innovative and unique kitchen tools that are not available in other stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GinaG623
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • Tara1021