• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So, I Have a Show Tomorrow Night. so Far, She Has 13 That Say They

In summary, Tara had a great show with 16 promises to attend and $450 in outside orders. She also had a car drama that luckily didn't hurt her show.
Tara1021
So, I have a show tomorrow night. So far, she has 13 that say they will be there and $450 in outside orders!!! I have 5 shows between now and the end of the month and 1300 in so far. I'm gonna make the 3000!!!!! WWWOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Way to go!

Great job, you must have done a some host coaching with that show.

That's awesome - great job!

holy cow - that is awesome!!

That's great - send some of your luck our way!

Congrats Tara! Good luck with your show!

yeah!!!! Good for you.

Sending good vibes to all!!! Thanks for the ego boost! :D

Wow that is awesome!!!:D

UpdateI just got home from work to an email from my hostess for the BIG show...She's up to 16 promises to attend and wanted to know when she could bring out the margaritas!

Wish me luck! I'll post tonight with an update!!!

thanks girls!

Well......................how did it go, Tara??

Well...just got home. What a night. She had about 10 show. 3 took cattys home to order. Show is at 850 w/ another 5-7 outside orders she's expecting. Her husband backed into my car!!!!! OMG!!!!! She was really nice about it and is going to get me insurance info etc. No major damage, just pushed in the grill from what it looks like. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS CRAP?!!!???

I don't even know what to say!?!? At least it was a good show... can you imagine if it was a horror show and than that happened? It sounds like the host is going to be really good about it all, so that's good. And what an awesome show right now! Talk about almost earning level 2 with 1 show! Woo-hoo!

Great job at the show... I think I'm gonna hit $3000, too. I'm only $500 shy, and I still have two shows to close out.

Although, next month is a different story... only 2 cooking shows and 1 catalog show.

WOW! Great show.............bummer about your car though....so sorry about that!

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

ya, i can't wait to see how it turns out. especially after the car drama. WHO KNEW?!?! :0)

Related to So, I Have a Show Tomorrow Night. so Far, She Has 13 That Say They

What is the best way to prepare for a show the night before?

The best way to prepare for a show the night before is to make sure all of your products are organized and ready to go. This includes checking that all of your cooking tools and ingredients are packed, and your demonstration area is set up with any needed equipment or materials. It is also important to review your script and any special instructions from the hostess.

How can I ensure a successful show with 13 guests?

To ensure a successful show with 13 guests, it is important to engage all of the guests and make them feel welcomed and included. Encourage them to participate in the demonstrations and ask questions. Offer promotions or incentives for ordering and remind them of the benefits of hosting their own show. Lastly, make sure to follow up with each guest after the show to thank them for attending and offer any assistance with their purchases.

What should I wear for the show?

It is recommended to dress comfortably but professionally for a Pampered Chef show. This can include a chef's apron or branded Pampered Chef clothing, as well as closed-toe shoes for safety. Avoid wearing bulky or loose clothing that may get in the way during demonstrations, and make sure to dress according to the suggested dress code for the theme of the show if there is one.

What are some tips for keeping the show on track with a large number of guests?

When hosting a show with a large number of guests, it is important to stick to a schedule and keep the pace moving. Have a plan for managing questions and comments, and try to involve all of the guests in the demonstrations. Make sure to also have enough product on hand to accommodate any last-minute orders. Additionally, it may be helpful to have an assistant or co-host to help with tasks and keep the show running smoothly.

What can I do to make the show more interactive and engaging for the guests?

There are many ways to make a Pampered Chef show more interactive and engaging for guests. One idea is to incorporate games or challenges that involve using the products or guessing ingredients in a dish. You can also involve the guests in the demonstration by having them participate in making a recipe or trying out a product. Another option is to have a Q&A session where guests can ask questions about the products or cooking techniques. Lastly, make sure to have fun and keep the energy up throughout the show!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TheFreddiesCook